Who is someone on this forum that you fear being up against? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Who is someone on this forum that you fear being up against?
in General

I fear no-one to a full extent but I would say that facing Cydharta 1v1 can be frustrating as he ENJOYS being outsmarted and keeps stringing you along as you prove him wrong left, right and center.

As for me, I'm sure many fear me... I can wind people up like no other... I can make people weep at my logic... I can be smart, dumb, detailed, vague... Yet always I am a terrifying opponent.

Oakchairbc

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• DrCerealDrCereal 168 Pts
    edited December 2017
    I fear no one; I hope no one fears anybody.
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • DrCerealDrCereal 168 Pts
    edited December 2017
    I fear no one; I hope no one fears anybody.
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • @DrCereal Have you ever won an argument you've been in?
    DrCereal
  • I’m new to this site and only had dialog with a few. It is not so much as “fear” but looking forward for high quality dialog that expands my knowledge from a well-informed opponent whose position is backed by references. And in the end, when I learn from my opponent, that is not “fear,” but a thank you!
    DrCereal
  • @Mike So why do you talk to me if I don't make the cut?
  • @Mike So why do you talk to me if I don't make the cut?
    I give everyone the opportunity to learn from. I may not learn from most dialog I have with one, but that is not to say someday I may learn from that person. So my door stays open, during an open debate.
  • @Mike He who loves all is the most bound to have his heart broken.
  • @Mike He who loves all is the most bound to have his heart broken.
    And on that note, thank you for sharing your wisdom.
  • It just doesn't matter.  :|
  • I added the following comment yesterday, and it’s missing today. Perhaps, I did something wrong, or the one who created the debate can delete one’s response.

I’m new to this site and only had dialog with a few. It is not so much as “fear” but looking forward for high quality dialog that expands my knowledge from a well-informed opponent whose position is backed by references. And in the end, when I learn from my opponent, that is not “fear,” but a thank you!

• Into the pool cast.

His image, beguiled him.

Sweet Echo's flower.
  • I fear no-one to a full extent but I would say that facing Cydharta 1v1 can be frustrating as he ENJOYS being outsmarted and keeps stringing you along as you prove him wrong left, right and center.

As for me, I'm sure many fear me... I can wind people up like no other... I can make people weep at my logic... I can be smart, dumb, detailed, vague... Yet always I am a terrifying opponent.

Yea Cydh has the brain and personality of a lobster. It’s funny watching her commit every logical fallacy in the book. She was crying in another post because people kept owning her.