Poll: Should sports cheerleaders be paid more? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Poll: Should sports cheerleaders be paid more?
in Sports

I was asked by a friend of mine if I believe that sports cheerleaders should be paid more. What is your perspective?
  1. Live Poll

?

4 votes
    1. Yes
      25.00%
    2. No
      75.00%
Retired DebateIslander. I no longer come here actively, and many of the things that I may have posted in the past (Such as belief in the flat Earth theory) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Until we see shortage of cheerleaders I think we are okay to with current pay.  "Should" is based om supply and demand
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Hmm.  Well, their job is to excite the crowd, which in turn is to energize the team, all for the end result of playing their best and winning.  So, with that said, logically they should get paid well if the team wins big, paid a little if the team wins small, and paid less or nothing if the team loses.  How is that?  Are you good with that?
    SilverishGoldNovaanonymousdebater