Airbus V.S. Boeing - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Airbus V.S. Boeing
in Airplanes

By aarongaarong 90 Pts
Is Airbus Better Than Boeing or is it the other way around? For example the A380 vs 747.
George_Horse
Airbus vs Boeing
  1. Live Poll

what's better?

7 votes
    1. Airbus
      14.29%
    2. Boeing
      85.71%
DebateIsland.com Founder/Administrator | Contact Me Via Private Messaging (aarong), Contact Support At customerservice@debateisland.com | Happy Debating! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• PinoPino 84 Pts
    They're both outstanding aircraft.
    However, my son-in-law who is a first officer for a transatlantic airline which is purchasing both makes and has been trained in how to fly the two versions of these 'super jumbos' reckons that the boeing is the better plane to fly and the one in which he feels more confident.
    I guess the independent opinion of an experienced pilot should be respected. 
  • That's some great info @Pino . Yes, a pilots opinion should be respected.
  • I favor Boeing more than Airbus. They made better planes. 
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"Americanism not Globalism, will be our credo." ~Donald Trump

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill
  • I think Boeing personally is a better aircraft model but the main reason you would say one is better is if you were a pilot, and you have flown both because you never really know which one is better until you fly it so that being said it mainly relies on a pilot's opinion. However, I prefer flying Boeing because I think that they fly much more stable. 
  • Boeing is better. F*ck outta here with this airbus bulls***
    averyaproGeorge_Horse
    Sovereignty for Kekistan