A challenge to the athiest, thiest, - Page 2 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

A challenge to the athiest, thiest,
in Religion

Arguments

• TTKDB said:
    @Joeseph:

You want me to debate you over your anti religious obsessions?

Dude, you seem to have an unhealthy love affair going on with your ideology?

So when you can get over your obsessive anti religious mouth running antics that you call debating? 

You're dismissed until you can get over your loving obsession with your anti religious rhetoric?

Have a good day Joeseph. 

Atheism isn't an ideology, you ignorant moron!

Atheism is the lack of believe in a magic sky man/woman, because there has yet to be any proof of their existence other than a 2000 year old book with a lot of contradictions and other loopholes in it, also, immoral things, like genocide, that seem to go unnoticed by Christians 

Joeseph
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • @Zombieguy1987:

When a drunk driver illegally drives drunk and then hurts innocent people via their drunk driving incidences, that's what a fail looks like. 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @TTKDB

What are you even talking about seriously man are you stoned ?
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Zombieguy1987:

"a 2000 year old book with a lot of contradictions and other loopholes in it, also, immoral things, like genocide, that seem to go unnoticed by Christians."

Are you telling me that the religious individuals aren't noticing the various crimes that get committed in the United States on a daily basis? 

There are various local news tv stations that mention day after day, the various crimes that citizens commit against citizens, the murders, assualt and batteries, hit and runs, robberies, carjackings, abductions, domestic violence situations, and so on? 

Are you suggesting to me that the religious individuals aren't noticing those crimes that are covered by the news media? 

I want to make sure that I'm understanding your point of view, in regards to christians unnoticing things? 
  • @Joeseph:

Do you maybe use illegal drugs? 

Zombieguy1987
  • @TTKDB

I don’t and I never have , so unfortunately you will have to look for an actual dealer somewhere else 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Joeseph:

Dude, is this from you, how you debate in a fair and equal manner? 

"What are you even talking about seriously man are you stoned?"

"I don’t and I never have , so unfortunately you will have to look for an actual dealer somewhere else."

You started the drug talk dialogue because you're too lazy to debate aren't you? 

Come on trash mouth, let's see some more of the indoctrination dialogue? 

You're a proud atheist ideologist aren't you Joe. 

Come on Joe, man up and let's see some more of your anti religious rhetoric trash talk.

Entertain this website as only Joe can with your non debate talents.

• @TTKDB

You really need rest in a quiet darkened room to calm yourself , try some Dolphin music and leave the hash pipe down for a spell it’s for your own good 
  • @Joeseph:

Son, when you're ready to debate in a fair and equal manner.

Be dismissed, and come back when you're ready to debate correctly. 

This is my debate, so get that thought through that spoiled brain of yours.

Bye. 
  • @TTKDB

When you come down of your high get back to me 
  • @Joeseph'

Again this is my debate.

Bye Joe. 
  • @Joeseph:

Just to help the rest of the website to understand your anti religious mindset better, would you, or would you maybe not label yourself as an anti religious bigot? 

You have a history of labelling people as indoctrinated sheeple, who apparently don't think or reason with the same anti religious mindset that you do?

Is this true or not? 

Now the debate is about you. 

• @TTKDB

It’s not a debate it’s your personal rant 
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDB said:
    @Erfisflat:

Debate or move on. 
    Make me.
    Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat ;

This coming from you the site lunatic is most amusing to say the least 
    "Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one. At one time it had been a sign of madness to believe that the Earth goes round the Sun; today, to believe the past is inalterable. He might be alone in holding that belief, and if alone, then a lunatic. But the thought of being a lunatic did not greatly trouble him; the horror was that he might also be wrong."

George Orwell 1984
    Zombieguy1987
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • @TTKDB

You say ......Just to help the rest of the website to understand your anti religious mindset better, would you, or would you maybe not label yourself as an anti religious bigot? 

My reply .... Why does a clown like you post a topic up and refuse to debate it ? 

I’m not a bigot either you fool I’m married to a Christian 

You say ......You have a history of labelling people as indoctrinated sheeple,

My reply ..... Yes I call them what they are 

You say ....who apparently don't think or reason with the same anti religious mindset that you do?

My reply ..... Well yes is that not obvious even to you .... I guess not 

You say .....Is this true or not? 

My reply .... Read above Einstein 

You say ......Now the debate is about you. 

My reply ......Yippeee

• @Joeseph:

You're married to a Christian?

How do they feel about you labelling the religious parents and kids as indoctrinated sheeple? 
  • @TTKDB

They think it’s fine as over here people are allowed have different opinions 
  • @Joeseph:

"They think it’s fine as over here people are allowed have different opinions."

They think it's fine that you're referring to their fellow Christian's 
    (The parents and kids that your significant other goes to church with as indoctrinated sheeple?)

Have you ever gone to your spouses church and expressed to the church family that your spouse is a part of, that you publicly view them as indoctrinated sheeple? 

And you expressed your anti religious opinion before your spouses church family as your spouse stood beside you? 

• @TTKDB

Yes I’ve told them they’re indoctrinated sheeple I think they realise this themselves 
  • TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

"a 2000 year old book with a lot of contradictions and other loopholes in it, also, immoral things, like genocide, that seem to go unnoticed by Christians."

Are you telling me that the religious individuals aren't noticing the various crimes that get committed in the United States on a daily basis? 

There are various local news tv stations that mention day after day, the various crimes that citizens commit against citizens, the murders, assualt and batteries, hit and runs, robberies, carjackings, abductions, domestic violence situations, and so on? 

Are you suggesting to me that the religious individuals aren't noticing those crimes that are covered by the news media? 

I want to make sure that I'm understanding your point of view, in regards to christians unnoticing things? 
    No, I'm not saying Christians are ignoring ALL crime

I'm saying is Christians ignore the immoral stuff in the bible, like genocide, slavery, rape, etc. Then call the atheist immoral, even though they're reading a book that supports the same immoral actions they accuse atheists of

Hypocrisy is over 9000!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

• @Joeseph

"Yes I’ve told them they’re indoctrinated sheeple I think they realise this themselves."

Do you have any evidence to support this claim of yours? 

My guess is going to be no.

Because that's not how your work.

Your anti religious word is what you back your facts up with.

• @Joeseph:

May I ask, what's the name of the church? 

I'd like to reach out to them

• @Zombieguy1987:

"I'm saying is Christians ignore the immoral stuff in the bible, like genocide, slavery, rape, etc. Then call the atheist immoral, even though they're reading a book that supports the same immoral actions they accuse atheists of

Hypocrisy is over 9000!"

What are your solutions then to addressing the immoralities of some of humanity today then? 

• No. I think it is impossible to debate atheists on this site, try another. They only want to hurt us like the Nazis did. No use. Try elsewhere. Kol Tov
    Zombieguy1987
  • @TTKDB ;
    Well, first of all, get rid of religion. It's toxic, and makes people sheeple

Two. Actually teach the religious what is right from wrong,

Why?

Religious nations are more violent, backwards, and oppressive to a group of people because they want to protect their imaginary friend  

Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, U.S, just to name a few.

But, humanity can never fully stop crime, but it the world was atheist, it would decrease alot

• @Judaism ;

Oh wow! a strawman!

• @Zombieguy1987:

Google this set of words:

"10 People Who Give Christianity a Bad Name"

Zombieguy1987Erfisflat
  • @Zombieguy1987

Correction: I meant this,

"10 People Who Give Atheism a Bad Name"

Zombieguy1987
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 441 Pts
    edited September 2018
    @TTKDB ;

You should google

How to get yourself exposed

Result?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrB4RpMdZhb_zcA8BIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNXM5bzY5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20120429131355AASgIIj&p=than shwe atheist

But when I looked at your list, I started laughing at your ignorance

Joseph Stalin, Mao and Kim Jong Il don't count because what they did was in the name of COMMUNISM, not atheism you moron.

Mussolini?

Didn't care about religion and just wanted to make a new Holy Roman Empire! Hell, he supported the Vatican City!

Jim Jones.... A Christian preacher with a twisted mind of Christianity. 10/10 should look back on your sources again 

Jeffery Dahmer? Grasping at straws, because he also denounced atheism 

Napoleon? 

His atheism was completely irrelevant to his actions. and guess what! one of his atheist quotes that someone else used turned out to be fake! 

Than Shwe

No where on the page about Shwe mentioned he was an atheist

Oh here's what funny. The people who were mentioned (expect for Than, because I can find no sources about his religion weren't atheist!)

Swing and miss

Again 

• @Zombieguy1987:

"Religious nations are more violent, backwards, and oppressive to a group of people because they want to protect their imaginary friend.

But, humanity can never fully stop crime, but it the world was atheist, it would decrease alot."

http://listverse.com/2010/06/05/10-people-who-give-atheism-a-bad-name/

From listverse;

Do you view the sharing of this information as a waste of time to you? 

1) Alfred Kinsey

2) Napoleon Bonaparte

3) Than Shwe

4) Kim Jong Il

5) Jeffrey Dahmer

6) Jim Jones

7) Benito Mussolini

8) Mao Zedong

9) Pol Pot

10) Joseph Stalin

What say you Zombie guy1987? 

Zombieguy1987
  • @TTKDB

Its called the church of the indoctrinated sheeple 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Judaism

Typical of you playing the victim card yet again ......

Godwin's law

American attorney and author Mike Godwincoined his eponymous law on Usenet in 1990

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1";[2][3]that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds. Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forumschat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

The last throw of the dice by people who cannot debate as in you 

• JoesephJoeseph 554 Pts
    edited September 2018
    @TTKDB

How about evidence for your god ........oh wait there is none 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Joeseph:

"Its called the church of the indoctrinated sheeple"

In other words, your tall tale of telling your spouses church family to their faces in a church that they are indoctrinated sheeple is nothing but Joe fibbing on himself.

You are a great anti religious promoter of yourself and your ideology aren't you Joe? 

• @TTKDB

Come on you’re a member of the self same church , stop lying 
  • @Joeseph:

Ask your spouse if Godwin's law has ever been done discussed in the church that your spouse goes to? 

As a matter of fact you could probably inquire to any church that is within a moderate distance to your house and ask any of the church goers if Godwin's law is a part of any of the church services? 

Go ahead and inquire, my guess is that Godwin's law isn't being discussed in any of the churches in your neighborhood.

And if it has been, please provide some evidence to support your claim? 

• @Zombieguy1987:

Have you personally ever been assualted by God, Jesus, or the Bible? 

They came up to you and they harassed you to your face? 

They put their hands on you? 

But instead of calling the police to get them arrested, you come to this website via the internet to protest them because you view the conversation over them as an assualt to your anti religious way of thinking and reasoning, right? 

If society was more atheist oriented and lived their lives like you you do, there would be less crime?

The atheist way of life is going to make murder, assualt and batteries, and the other crimes that some of humanity is responsible for go down in occurances?

Because the atheist way of life is going to help man become more responsible for helping himself commit less crimes right?

• TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

"Religious nations are more violent, backwards, and oppressive to a group of people because they want to protect their imaginary friend.

But, humanity can never fully stop crime, but it the world was atheist, it would decrease alot."

http://listverse.com/2010/06/05/10-people-who-give-atheism-a-bad-name/

From listverse;

Do you view the sharing of this information as a waste of time to you? 

1) Alfred Kinsey

2) Napoleon Bonaparte

3) Than Shwe

4) Kim Jong Il

5) Jeffrey Dahmer

6) Jim Jones

7) Benito Mussolini

8) Mao Zedong

9) Pol Pot

10) Joseph Stalin

What say you Zombie guy1987? 

Did you even go to the link that destroyed that list?

• @TTKDB Yeah
    It's called your propaganda

• @Judaism ;

Oh wow! a strawman!
    Actually that was an appeal to emotion fallacy.
    Zombieguy1987
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • @TTKDB

I see your stoned or inebriated yet again because only you knows what you’re babbling on about 
  • @Joeseph:

Hey fibber,

What is the name of the church that you called the religious parents and kids in it, "indoctrinated sheeple?

Come on brave mouth, you're brave on this website, but you're a fibber when it comes to defending your anti religious rhetoric huh fibber, hiding out in the internet to tell fibs? 

Show us how high you're getting off of your anti religious attitude and opinion pushing?

The burden of proof is on you, you who hides out on this website to push your anti religious mindset with? 

You don't have the guts to tell a church full of religious individuals that they are indoctrinated sheeple to their faces do you Joeseph? 

Zombieguy1987
  • @TTKDB

Hey Druggie , still stoned I see , have you not got prayers to say or kids to indoctrinate ? 
  • @Zombieguy1987:

This is your primary response to the information from that webpage?

"Did you even go to the link that destroyed that list?"

Then you expressed this, 

"Yeah
    It's called your propaganda"

Good for you,  you found a way to downplay and downtalk that webpage.

Now, what about the below, what are your thoughts on them? 

Zombieguy1987:

Have you personally ever been assualted by God, Jesus, or the Bible? 

They came up to you and they harassed you to your face? 

They put their hands on you? 

But instead of calling the police to get them arrested, you come to this website via the internet to protest them because you view the conversation over them as an assualt to your anti religious way of thinking and reasoning, right? 

If society was more atheist oriented and lived their lives like you you do, there would be less crime?

The atheist way of life is going to make murder, assualt and batteries, and the other crimes that some of humanity is responsible for go down in occurances?
    Because the atheist way of life is going to help man become more responsible for helping himself commit less crimes right?

• @Joeseph:

Hey Druggie , still stoned I see , have you not got prayers to say or kids to indoctrinate ? 

What is this:

"Have you not got prayers?"

Who taught you how to use your words or write that way? 

He who hides on the internet, because he's scared of facing the religious parents and kids at a church? 

Yeah, you're a brave atheist on the internet aren't you Joe? 
  • @TTKDB

Youre making no sense again , lay off the weed 
  • @Joeseph:

This tripe from your athiest indoctrinated thinking and reasoning filled brain is your response to this apparent truth about you? 

"Youre making no sense again , lay off the weed"

Joe, he who hides on the internet, because he's scared of facing the religious parents and kids at a church? 

Yeah, you're a brave atheist on the internet aren't you Joe? 

Now, you're going to hide behind labelling someone with drug use as a way to fight your atheist battles for you right?

Is that how you fight your battles, by labelling people as indoctrinated sheeple, or by labelling people as drug users to do your fighting for you? 

Do you realize how you're educating people, by how you treat others with your atheist mindset? 

You have an entire website, with it's participants witnessing how you treat others, are your atheist friends on this website maybe proud of how you treat those who don't have your mindset, or live, think, and reason as you do? 
  • @TTKDB

Your drug problem is something you need help with , is your religion no solace to you ?
  • Judaism said:
    No. I think it is impossible to debate atheists on this site, try another. They only want to hurt us like the Nazis did. No use. Try elsewhere. Kol Tov
    Oh, oh, oh, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pulling the "Atheists want to hurts us (In this case Jews) trope"

Because yeah, that's what atheist do according to your logic @Judaism. We all just want to hurt the religious, instead of debating that their magic sky daddy is fake.

And I can see it now, you're going to say Joseph Stalin, Kim Jong Il, Mao Zedong are perfect examples, well here's the harsh relates snowflake!

What they did wasn't because of  atheism

it was because of this thing called communism.

• @Zombieguy1987:

"But, humanity can never fully stop crime, but it the world was atheist, it would decrease alot"

Are you suggesting that if people mentality wise were to adopt the atheist mindset, that they will be less likely to commit the various crimes that I guess for the most part everybody else but the (atheists) in general have been committing for decades? 

Drunk driving, illegal drug use, drugged driving, murder, assualt and batteries, hit and runs, robberies, carjackings, abductions, domestic violence situations, and so on? 

Zombieguy1987, care to comment?