Will Trump reinstate the travel ban after federal judge halts it friday night? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Will Trump reinstate the travel ban after federal judge halts it friday night?
in Politics

Federal judge temporary halts the ban, but will Trump get it back asap?
https://apple.news/A3Gfbmzp4SF2HsACtBFKYKw
  1. Live Poll

Will Trump reinstate the ban

4 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. No
      25.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, The justice department is going to challenge the ban for the Seattle judge asap, Donald Trump's spokesperson said on 2/3/17. They will try to reinstate the executive order due to it not being a strain of power and valid as well.
  • I agree kkaiziajs_19281.
    Trump will challenge relentlessly and the only question is how quickly can he get it reinstated
  • He said that it would be reinstated asap, considering the justice department wins.
  • I am not sure if they will be able to reverse it another time. It is an extremely controversial executive order.