Should Abortion Be Allowed? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should Abortion Be Allowed?
in Politics

By LLBeanLLBean 2 Pts edited February 2019
Abortion is wrong..... prove me wrong?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    Abortion is right........ prove me wrong 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Dee ;

More important than proving you wrong is proving you are telling a truth or telling a lie under Oath. If a Pregnancy abortion is both admission and accusation, how would I, you, or anyone be able to clarify for public safety which one is right and which one is wrong? The basic principle they share however does not change.

A burden of proof is on the accuser. This is transferable by the act of self-incrimination, as it shared the burden of proof to the person making the admission. Female specific amputation can be proven to be an pregnancy abortion it does not start out as either admission or accusation. This are made independently by access to a real choice, not fixed outcome.

PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • I haven’t a clue what you are trying to say as you’re making no sense at all 
  • @John_C_87

I haven’t a clue what you’re trying to say you’re making no sense at all
  • @LLBean

Do you mean absolutely wrong??  As in there are no possible circumstances where abortion would ever be the right thing to do?? 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • @Joeseph ;

I haven’t a clue what you are trying to say as you’re making no sense at all .

By proving you are telling a lie? or possibly by just detailing how you are spreading an incomplete truth to others? How do you wish to be proven wrong? 

• @John_C_87

I don’t lie to others or tell “incomplete” truths , how do you propose to prove me wrong when I’m never wrong?

Abortion is legal where I’m from and in most civilized countries so if it wrong how come people who abort are not charged with murder? 

You see all  you have is your opinion and that’s it .........

Game over next question please
  • LLBean said:

Sure. Morally it’s wrong to kill an unborn child who has no say on the matter 

But also socially wrong to have government involvement on a topic like abortion 

https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • I am prolife with exceptions. I understand a termination BEFORE 5 month for rape or medical reasons, but I make no other exceptions. If you don't want a baby, use birth control, no excuses: 
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.