Why would an all-good god be more likely than an all-evil god? - Page 2 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Why would an all-good god be more likely than an all-evil god?
in Philosophy

2»

Arguments

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited February 2019
    @sear ;

>Please make up your mind

Why? Maybe I will continue just so others can see how a born again Trump supporter behaves might throw some votes the other way when the day comes ......Have you not bible studies to do or research for more some more alternative  facts “?
    Zombieguy1987PlaffelvohfenJoeseph
  • @Dee

Oh dear , Sear is still at it I wonder what type of person it took to vote Trump there you have it ....,,,
    Zombieguy1987Plaffelvohfen