everything is created intelligently by a god convince me otherwise - Page 2 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

everything is created intelligently by a god convince me otherwise
in Religion

2»

Arguments

• i got depressed for a while it was really wicked of me to not respond to this for a while but i needed to stop an addiction that's been a thorn to  me for the longest time. I just came to realize that god created all life that is all.

Coloring

Weasels are grey and or brown during the summer time but are white during the winter time

Examples so you can see my logic.

God created the weasel to turn white so that it can go with the white winter.

this is like if wearing a red shirt and decide to wear red pants to go with it

or if a race car driver drives a green car so he decides to were green cloths  so it goes with the green car.

or if I paint my house blue but i decide to also paint my mailbox blue to go with the blue house

or if God created the rabbits to turn brown to white during the winter so that it can go with the white snow

Or i have a white house so i color the fence around it white to go with the white house

the coloring is  an intelligent choice and not an accident

god created the trees green to go with the green grass

just like if i wear a green shirt so i decide to wear green pants to go with it

Or  i colored the lettering green to go with the subject about green

or if i wear red pants so i decide to wear a red shirt to go with it.

or how god created seasonal animals to turn white during the winter to go with the white snow.

or if a race car driver drives a red car so he wears a red uniform to go with it.

god created animals that live in the snow white to go with the white snow. that is an intelligent choice

god created almost all the animals that live in the desert yellow because the desert is yellow. that is an intelligent choice

god created almost all the animals that live in the forest green because the forest is green that is an intelligent choice.

sloppy rebuttal

@mickyg you were the one who brought up pedophilia

@mickyg said
    How can women be "underage" if god designed them to be fertile at 10-12 years old.@crossed

then @mickeyg said
    A four year old can get pregnant?And you think that supports your case that god made everything intelligently???GOOD GRIEF!! @crossed

no I'm saying a 4 year old being pregnant does not mean that god designed them to get pregnant. if you say anything else creepy i might have to report you               http://victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse

You can make whatever memes you want, but the laws of physics are not dependent on your sarcasm. Scientists do not "believe", we instead examine the evidence and develop theories that best fit that evidence.

It took Edison many years to develop a light bulb. The nature, however, did not have many years; it had many hundreds millions years to perfect its designs. It does not matter how much of a genius inventor you are; you are going to be hopelessly outnumbered on this one.

if a i kept throwing rocks lets say 40 years straight would it eventually turn out like this

if i kept throwing rocks at nothing for a couple million years would it turn out like that

A freshly killed cow is a cow resulting from millennia of cultivation of cows. In addition to the selective breeding, various chemicals are used nowadays for the cows to grow in a way that makes their meat more suitable for humans. And that is a good thing; that is the reason we no longer die to random diseases after eating a slab of meat, unlike our ancestors.

i am not saying that that is good i am saying that all these thing

I will never look at anything in nature with such wonderment to think with absolute certainty God exists.

To believe in God i must see God, common sense.

We are completely ignorant on such matters, thats why the word Faith is used, to believe completely without evidence.

Faith equals ignorance.

thank you so much