College Buddies is better than Herman The Hitchiker. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

In this Debate

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

College Buddies is better than Herman The Hitchiker.
in Art And Design

College Buddies is funnier because in College Buddies, Sequeira uses a wide range of tactics. Herman is there, of course, but he doesn't overpower the scenes. Herman The Hitchiker always felt like an immature product to me- made when Sequeira was young and inexperienced. It's not very accurate and its reliance on stoner humor makes it feel like a knockoff version of Cheech & Chong. College Buddies is the winner for me, because here Sequeira goes straight for the jugular of Conservatives, not obsessive potheads. I think College Buddies is better. The layout and plot is threaded together nicely.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• College Buddies is funnier because in College Buddies, Sequeira uses a wide range of tactics. Herman is there, of course, but he doesn't overpower the scenes. Herman The Hitchiker always felt like an immature product to me- made when Sequeira was young and inexperienced. It's not very accurate and its reliance on stoner humor makes it feel like a knockoff version of Cheech & Chong. College Buddies is the winner for me, because here Sequeira goes straight for the jugular of Conservatives, not obsessive potheads. I think College Buddies is better. The layout and plot is threaded together nicely.