Christians SHOULD convert to Islam - Page 2 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Christians SHOULD convert to Islam
in Religion

2»

Arguments

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    @Ali

You say ......The Arabic word "Kura" means ball; its verb "Yukawer يُكَوِّرُ" means to make into a ball. The Quran says that the overlapping of the night and the day makes a ball (sphere).

Even if this does not relate:

My reply .....No , it doesn’t relate 

My reply .....You said "carpet spread flat" where was the word flat mentioned (Carpets could bend) 

My reply .....Oh right Muslim logic again “bending carpets” , I suppose you’s all have bending beds as well?

[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out]and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

Quran 2:22

You say.......If going to hell makes no sense to you  then when you go there remember to ask them why am I here.

My reply .....I don’t believe in hell or your Allah baba god , if there is a hell would the peadophile prophet be there?

You say .....You call me an idiot that copies and pastes. At least I read what I copy.

My reply ......Yes I do. Yes you read nonsense I never disputed that 

You say ......And I have a question :

How did the universe start? 

My reply .......I created it 

And the earth We have spread out(like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance. 

Quran 15:19

• AliAli 15 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

And how did life start? 
  • AliAli 15 Pts
    @Dee

You couldn't answer the question and replied in an Illogical immature way...

I won. 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 483 Pts
    edited June 2019
    Ali said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

And how did life start? 
    Again, there is no definitive answers to that question yet... Which also doesn't imply that there is a need for a creator...  From the fact that we don't have a definitive answer, we cannot entail that there is a creator...

Researchers are just beginning to identify the sources of chemical energy that could enable the RNA to copy itself, but much remains to be done. If these hurdles can also be overcome, we may be able to build replicating, evolving RNA-based cells in the laboratory—recapitulating a possible route to the origin of life. 

Science doesn't say that a God is impossible mind you, but it says with evidence, that there is definitely no need for one to explain the universe and life... 

Humanity is still in its infancy, science is too, we've harnessed nuclear power less than a century ago...  If the only place you can invoke your god is when you're faced with an unknown, well your god is thus condemned to exist in an ever receding pocket of unknown... And rest assured that scientists are tackling these unknowns at a continuously increasing speed... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Ali

You say .....

You couldn't answer the question and replied in an Illogical immature way...

My reply ......I’ve answered all your predictable questions easily , you’re to stupid to defend yourself , logic is an alien concept to you remember your “bent carpet “ theory Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

You say ......

I won. 

My reply .....

People like you never win you’re a born loser 
  • AliAli 15 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

We don't invoke God because of facing the unknown. I'm not going to argue with your point of view, but instead I am going to show you some miracles that could change your mind:

http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/seven_heavens.htm

http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/speed_of_light.htm

http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/time_relative.htm

http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/iron.htm

Religion and Science are not different, they both support each other. 
  • @Ali

Then show me links to officially recognized scientific websites... Not some obviously biased one, I mean come on, miracles-of-quran.com??? Really???

And you think people will take you seriously??? Might as well send me to the Disney official site as proof of the existence of Yoda and the Force... 
    DeeAli
  • AliAli 15 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

Its a proper website, they use logical reasoning while proving anything so just read
    DeePlaffelvohfen
  • Ali said:
    @ZeusAres42

“And never would We punish until We sent a messenger“
    --- Israa (17:15)
    "Whoever does righteousness -  it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants.'' 
    -Sura Fussilat, Ayah 46

" And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they reach it, its gates are opened and its keepers will say, "Did there not come to you messengers from yourselves, reciting to you the verses of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "Yes, but the word of punishment has come into effect upon the disbelievers." 
    -Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 71

"..... Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers(of hell) will ask, "Did no Warner come to you?"
    -Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 8

Everyone who hears the message  Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence aginst him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, or having heard it in a distorted form, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly. And Allaah is All-Seer of His slaves. 

So in other words what you're saying is that anyone that has known about Islam and doesn't convert to it is going to hell? Do you also believe people should be killed in the name of Allah because they didn't convert to Islam?
    Plaffelvohfen

The unexamined thought is not worth thinking.

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    @Ali

You say ......Religion and Science are not different, they both support each other

My reply ......Utter nonsense , what do you base this absurd claim on?

Dear oh dear ......”miracles” of the Quran , is the one about Muhammad splitting the moon in two in there?
  • AliAli 15 Pts
    @Dee
    nope
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @Ali

You say......

Nope 

My reply .....

A typical response by one who accepts  the word of a book of nonsense which states the world is flat 
  • AliAli 15 Pts
    @ZeusAres42 not necessarily, maybe God will forgive him. And no one should be killed in the name of Allah S.w.t for not converting.
  • AliAli 15 Pts
    @Dee you asked if splitting of the moon was in the link so I said nope

• Ali said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

Its a proper website, they use logical reasoning while proving anything so just read
    Sorry but it's most definitely not a proper unbiased website...  
  • Ali said:
    @ZeusAres42 not necessarily, maybe God will forgive him. And no one should be killed in the name of Allah S.w.t for not converting.
    What does the S.w.t mean?

• Ali said:
    What does the S.w.t mean?
    Nevermind.

• AliAli 15 Pts
    @ZeusAres42

Subhanahu wa taala

Almighty 
  • NeopesdomNeopesdom 31 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Ali

>>http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/iron.htm

>>>"The miracle is that the Quran said "we sent down iron, in it great might" at a time when they only knew that it rusted, bent and definitely NOT from outer space."

Did you know that the Egyptian word for Iron is Ba-en-pet "Metal of Heaven"?

The fact is all elements come from outer space, by the Qur'an signaling out Iron only shows its ignorance on the subject.

>>>How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known about dark matter?

Probably a demon posing as the angel Gabriel was whispering into his ear.

• AliAli 15 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

Based on what? 
  • SandSand 67 Pts
    @Ali
    Consider the wisdom of the Bible:
    1 John 4:20 - "If we  say we love God, but hate others, we are liars. For we cannot love God, whom we have not seen, if we do not love others, whom we have seen."

Killing others shows a lack of love for God. Muslim means "one who submits to God". The so called Muslims who are violent or go to war with others, are not really Muslims. The so called Christians who are violent or go to war with others, are not really Christains.

This is the importance of learning from others. Keeping your mind open to people like Neopesdom, ZeusAres42, Plaffelvohfen, and so on. They can teach you a lot! 

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Even when they disagree with you, read between their words to see where your thinking needs correction. 

True Muslims & true Christains will love everyone!
    ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @Ali

Why can't a Christian individual, be a Christian individual, without converting to Islam?

I ask the question, because I have yet to see or hear, a Christian individual suggest to a Islamic individual that they should maybe convert to Christianity? 
    Zombieguy1987Plaffelvohfen
  • NeopesdomNeopesdom 31 Pts
    edited June 2019

Islam claims that its greatest miracle is the Qur’an itself, perfectly preserved from the time of Muhammad. This claim is also Islam's greatest deception. Even if we discount manuscript editing and changes, which is now proven to be the case, Islamic source material suggests this claim of preservation is completely bogus.

It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.” - Sunan ibn Majah 1944