Trump's first address to Congress - Great or Not so Much? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Trump's first address to Congress - Great or Not so Much?
in United States

By islander507islander507 191 Pts
today, tuesday feb 28th is the first Congress address.  What do you think?
  1. Live Poll

Trump do a good job with the address?

6 votes
    1. Yes - Great
      83.33%
    2. No - Not Great
      16.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I think he did a nice job. He was very Presidential, didn't insult anyone, called for unification of the country, and painted a bright future.  His choice of special guests was emotional and good.  
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • I also agree that he did a nice job.  I liked the special guests and the call for stopping trivial figthts. 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • It wasn't a bad speech, but that dept of home land security special Voice office killed it for me. Really- office of victims by immigrants, common...
    Him cherry picking victims of those killed by illegals, how is that different than Washington Times cherry picking illegal immigrant victims by his raids?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • It was a good speech, I am impressed even @WhyTrump thought so, and I know he is not a fan.   WhyTrump thank you putting aside your general dislike for Trump to objectively vote on this.
  • It was amazing and very presidentially as well.