Obama used the intelligence community to help his administration. Should he be held accountable. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Obama used the intelligence community to help his administration. Should he be held accountable.
in Politics

By CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1086 Pts

The Obama administration is documented to have used the IRS to target its political enemies, used the intelligence community to spy on reporters who went public with less than flattering reports about the administration, to have covered up controversies, and to have spied on, and leaked to the press, confidential information about a political opponent. Should Obama be held to account for his actions while he was POTUS?

Obama Surveillance Timeline

1. Live Poll

Should Obama be held accountable for his abuses of the intelligence community?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      90.00%
    2. No
      10.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Thank you for posting this great article of investigative journalism.  She really did a great job pulling this timeline together.  Just like SEC went after insider traders, it will be great to see someone going after top politicians for abusing government power of CIA and IRS.
  • I have to admit that the timeline is interesting. I don't think it's conclusive, but I agree it warrants a deeper dive.  
    Since this article was just published today, Will be interesting to see media reaction.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • Yes, Obama should be held accountable. He is a fraud, liar and many more things.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • Agreed that Should hold him accountable if can be confirmed.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • He should surely be held accountable to a great level.
  • Sheryl Attkisson did a great job documenting this timeline.  She was also targetted based on the article timeline. 
  • Yes, of course he should.