What is your political party? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

What is your political party?
in Politics

By melanielustmelanielust 285 Pts
Curious about the demographics of this website. Feel free to debate about whether there's any point in belonging to a third party.
  1. Live Poll

What political party do you usually associate yourself with?

13 votes
    1. Republican
      38.46%
    2. Democrat
      23.08%
    3. Libertarian
        7.69%
    4. Independent
      15.38%
    5. Green
        0.00%
    6. Other/none
      15.38%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-party-quiz/

This quiz helps to determine political party based on your answers
    aarong
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • PinoPino 84 Pts
    I wait until an election is imminent then appraise how the party in power performed during it's tenure  and then study the manifestos of all those in the running.
    Blind, unwavering tribal politics can be very dangerous as people can vote traditionally without having any idea what's contained in the ''small print''.
    aarong
  • LogicLogic 254 Pts
    ANARCHY!  Just kidding lol, All of these are pretty lame parties, I prefer High school parties. 
    anonymousdebater
  • Lol, @logic . I'm a republican.
  • LogicLogic 254 Pts
    @skidoe_1029 I'm more of a liberal Democrat i guess. We are all human anyways, No matter what party. :smile: 
  • @Pino, good point - tribal politics is not helpful.  Given the current situation much of divide vs unity is issue-based instead of party-based
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Democrat.