North Korea Fires Missile - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

North Korea Fires Missile
in Global

By melsimelsi 13 Pts edited May 2017
North Korea fired a missile from its west coast. He direction and missile type is currently un identified. Some reports say that it is a ballistic missile which turned out to be successful. Will this cause a war? 
passedbill
  1. Live Poll

?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      57.14%
    2. No
      42.86%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• This wouldn't cause a war in my opinion, but could and most likely will increase tensions even more with Noeth korea and other countries.
  • I agree with @passedbill to an extent. The launch of a missile is pretty concerning, but like the cold war, this will probably happen consistently and tensions will bounce back and forth with no real action taken on either side.
    therep
  • here's a link to an article about this for all who are curious

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39911530
    therep
  • thereptherep 61 Pts
    North Korea doesn't have the money, economy, man power, military to launch a war against the US alone or other countries such as China.
  • We need to watch North Korea very closely.  Maybe at some point soon their weapons can reach us. I think there is a decent chance of them starting a war in the next couple of years.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • @therep, I agree. They don't have the resources to launch a war. That would just burst their bubble 
  • They are using solid fuel missile technology which is like black magic art of missile making.  They continue to advance their technology. As I stated, they wouldn't be ready to go to war, but at some point we need to deal with them before they are able to attach a nuclear war head to one of these.