What religion will the antichrist be? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

What religion will the antichrist be?
in Religion

Some people say he will be a Muslim, some people say one of the Popes will be the antichrist, some say new age, and while I don't feel comfortable demonizing entire religions, I do want to know what to watch out for. I will say this: I believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Christian Church, which is the body of Christ, as a collective. I am not going to take things so far as to say it is Pope Francis specifically, but the antichrist could be one of the Catholic Popes. Before you get T'd off, I don't hate Catholics, so please don't play the hate card. If you disagree with me, please tell me why, so we can freely exchange ideas. Shalom!
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• AlofRIAlofRI 212 Pts
    Going by what I see in Washington, he will be FAKE Evangelical with Jewish influences. He will be the biggest liar we have ever seen, a fornicator of unsavory women, a rapist, an adulterer, a racist, he will be white and unacceptable of other "colors", and he will cavort with the scum of the world. Sounds like a Biblical description of what Satan will be, doesn't it?? 
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    You say ...... I am not going to take things so far as to say it is Pope Francis specifically, but the antichrist could be one of the Catholic Popes. 

My reply .....Why do American Christians of a certain persuasion always mention the Pope it’s baffling to say the least , I know Americans Christians of certain denominations hate Catholics the why is beyond me are yous not all Christians?