Will Trump be able to decrease the price of a wall? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Will Trump be able to decrease the price of a wall?
in United States

Will Trump be able to?
  1. Live Poll

Will he?

20 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, he needs to negotiate the price.
  • Yes, he needs to negotiate. That price given is not negotiated by Trump yet. Also, where is agsr?
  • I think he will
  • Yes, I think that he will. Also, where is agsr?
  • I believe he will.  There are many innovative ways to apply new technology or innovative business techniques. For example, what about drones? I don't think that we need a physical wall like in China thousands of years ago - we should crowdsource this idea and see who can come up with the most innovative design. That is how startups disrupted NASA and were able to go to space for a fraction of prior cost. 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, that price isn't negotiated. Also, agsr is hereeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yes, I think that he will.
  • That is also a good point about negotiations, there is a lot of room for just basic business negotiations tactics to get the right number. Whatever it takes it will be much lower.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, I believe that he will. Also, agsr, good point as usual. This website is amazing. I would like to spread the word about it. I'm planning to possibly put an announcement about it in my work building.
  • Thank you i cynab_1.
    the debate should have probably been can he cut the price dramatically?
    so far 100% agree that he will cut it.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, a I think he will.
  • Yes, the poll seems to be 100-0 right now.
  • Trump should have the illegal immigrants build the wall.   Either get deported or build the wall and stay in the states.   Win win.
  • Tocik17, sounds similar to how Egyptian pyramids were build.  
    Live Long and Prosper
  • That is some what simialar. I believe the US should build it, because of more jobs. I believe that he will be able to bring down the cost.
  • I agree. Good point tocik17.
  • Agsr, I am not suggesting slavery.   Send each illegal you are about to deport for few months wall building project.    Each can be given a choice.   This is far from slavery.
  • That may not be good for the economy, due to the loss of American jobs. I disagree with you tocik17 and agree with agsr completely.
  • Tocik17,
    you actually maybe on to something.  If structured correctly and balanced with kngsi concerns re loss of American jobs, it could be an intetesting arrangement.  Very creative idea.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Well, I believe that using illegal immigrants is ridiculous.
    1) that would be slavery.
    2) that is bad for the economy (possibly).
    3) loss of american jobs.
    4) possible war.
  • He, i think so.
  • Mbzsrgk_20387,
    good points. I would never advocate slavery.  I think some sort of special remediation program with minimum wages maybe considered. Loss of american jobs would be a valid concern.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I agree to agsr.
  • I agree to agsr.
  • Yes.