God doesn't exist - Change my mind - Page 6 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

God doesn't exist - Change my mind
in Religion

12346»

Arguments

• @Erfisflat

Some key words shall be expressed here, firstly, that article you cite is old... very old, ‘13. It says, “a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.” Okay. It continues:

“But depending on whether the lineage gets traced through maternal or paternal DNA or through the rest of the genome, researchers got very different answers for whether Ashkenazi originally came from Europe or the Near East. Past research found that 50 percent to 80 percent of DNA from the Ashkenazi Y chromosome, which is used to trace the male lineage, originated in the Near East, Richards said.” 

A bit later, we read, “The finding should thoroughly debunk one of the most questionable, but still tenacious, hypotheses: that most Ashkenazi Jews can trace their roots to the mysterious Khazar Kingdom that flourished during the ninth century in the region between the Byzantine Empire and the Persian Empire, Richards and Ostrer said. The genetics suggest many of the founding Ashkenazi women were actually converts from [Europe].”

Also, Prof. Shaul Stampfer does a great job debunking the myth through archeological evidence. Moreover, the man who invented this theory, before Arthur Koestler, was your good ok’ anti-Semite. No kidding. Lastly, there would have had to have been a Jew from the Middle East to convert all those Goyim anyway in the kingdom! Surprise! Also note that we all have a Sefer Yuchsin, we’re good with memory, and I want you to explain how my rabbi can trace himself back to Dovid HaMelech if he’s just some Khazar, eh?  Don’t believe me? Just see the link below, an article written in, that’s right, 2017! Not 2013, it’s updated. The Khazar theory is a myth, but nice try.

• @Evidence

Thanks for clarifying that.
    Evidence
  • Wowsil, are you Jewish?. . . thought so. Don't tell me what MY tradition teaches when you don't know how to read a word of Rashi. The Torah never says creation was done in six days, read Rambam and you'll know. REMEMBER, Moshe was also given an ORAL TRADITION to EXPLAIN everything. Without it, we wouldn't know whether to stone people or not for breaking Shabbat. 

END OF CASE. Why? Because you can't have Torah (i.e., the "Old Testament") without the Oral Torah, it contains all the secrets of humanity and the universe. You can't understand a single LETTER of the Written Torah WITHOUT the Oral one. This is very easy to prove, I can do so if you wish. 

Kol Tov and Shalom (peace)
  • Wowsil said:
    "Oh, and by the way, creation in 6 days is just metaphor, it was done in maaseh (G-d's thought, planning stage). This is a very, very Jewish concept."

According to the Old Testament, the world was created in 6 days and the universe is now 6000 years old.

End of case.
    @Judaism
    Exactly, apologetics like Judaism attempt to combine whatever lies indoctrinated to them in their science books, with what is told to them in their Bible. It's pathetic really.
    Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • @WowsilErfisflat

You guys don't understand, it's not apologetic, I make this point clear in my argument. You have to understand one thing, it's all what we call the Mesorah, meaning, the tradition of Moshe Rabbeinu. When Moshe went up the mountain to get the Torah, G-d also gave him an Oral one. Why would He want to do this? It says in the Scriptures that G-d wanted us, His Jewish nation, to be special. It says that had He put all His sacred laws and secrets in one book, Yisrael would be no different than her heathen brothers and sisters, therefore, G-d, with the full knowledge that there'd be no end to writing many books, gave these secrets orally to our people alone, so that we'd always have the truth. This is why He didn't put down everything in the Written Torah alone, in fact, He made sure one NEEDED an Oral code to understand much of the Written Torah. There are numerous examples of this all over the Hebrew Scriptures. To be frank about it, you MUST try and understand this final point: as Orthodox Jews, WE BELIEVE G-d did NOT give the Written Torah alone. Period. He also gave us an ORAL TORAH with it, and the means of interpretation. When Rashi and Rambam thought to interpret the Written Torah, they first checked with the Oral one. It was the Chazal, recorded later in writing, the Mishnah, Midrash, etc., where they got the notion that the creation in Bereshis was metaphorical. Not the other way around. With the Written Torah alone, we'd be deceived into thinking it was a literal creation 6,000 years ago, this is evident with Christian Creationists who DIDN'T receive the secrets from G-d, but not with the chosen people of Yisrael. We know the truth BECAUSE we have the full text. Think of it like this... the Written Torah is the headline on the column, the Oral Law is all the description. The Written Torah are notes from the lecture, the Oral one, the lecture in full. They complement each other, the Written Torah could have never survived without its Oral counterpart.

This means that Jews from day one ALWAYS viewed the text in Bereshis to be metaphorical, period. There is just no argument about it. You guys grew up Christian - I'm assuming, or perhaps atheists. Regardless, you DON'T know our sacred tradition. You don't know the rules of hermeneutics set by Rav Yishmael, therefore, it is out of SHEER IGNORANCE to claim that you - who can't even READ Hebrew and wouldn't know whether or not to make a panim chadashos at a Sheva Brachos celebration look like a korban olah - or better yet, spray barbecue sauce all over it! - know more about MY Torah and MY rich tradition. This is just pure nonsense. 

Hogwash 101 from you guys.
    Erfisflat
  • Therefore, its not an "excuse." It's reality.
    Erfisflat
  • And the nail in the coffin, as if these great Chazal NEEDED excuses in an age where EVERYONE believed in a flat earth or the universe being very, very young. Ridiculous. When Rashi and co. made the point that the universe is BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of years old, the Goyim LAUGHED at his face. LAUGHED.

You've got no excuses, you cannot escape history. 
    Erfisflat
  • @WowsilErfisflat

Therefore, you guys must first PROVE that we DIDN'T get the Torah she-be-`al peh at Sinai, before you even attempt to interpret what the Written text, Bereshis, says literally. You can't. I wouldn't know either, without the Oral Torah, so first disprove it, than we can consider your claims that the author of Bereshis was really a redactor who couldn't fathom that there were supposed contractions in the text, but nevertheless, wove it all in together. In short, your silly DH theory, which is garbage. GARBAGE. Just got done debating a Karaite about this, so I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!
    Erfisflat
  • @Judaism

You say .....when Moshe went up the mountain to get the Torah, G-d also gave him an Oral one.

My reply ...... So god is gay ? Wow god gives oral no wonder you love him 
    Evidence
  • Joeseph 

I'm sorry your IQ is so low. If you failed to realize what I was writing - nothing to do with sex by the way - I can't help you. You just want to provoke arguments. Don't you have anything better to do? Your father must have beat the crap out of you when you were young. Go home, little boy or play in traffic. Just save us some brains!
    Erfisflat
  • Though sex is sacred in my tradition, G-d is not gay in any sense of the word. That's a positive attribute, I'm a Maimonidean. It doesn't work that way, sorry.
    Erfisflat
  • Joeseph, I know you're a troll. I actually write out answers, or try to when I'm in the mood. You just want to fight. Never ask for a battle of wits with a Jewish scholar. 
    Erfisflat
  • Judaism said:
    @WowsilErfisflat

You guys don't understand, it's not apologetic, I make this point clear in my argument. You have to understand one thing, it's all what we call the Mesorah, meaning, the tradition of Moshe Rabbeinu. When Moshe went up the mountain to get the Torah, G-d also gave him an Oral one. Why would He want to do this? It says in the Scriptures that G-d wanted us, His Jewish nation, to be special. It says that had He put all His sacred laws and secrets in one book, Yisrael would be no different than her heathen brothers and sisters, therefore, G-d, with the full knowledge that there'd be no end to writing many books, gave these secrets orally to our people alone, so that we'd always have the truth. This is why He didn't put down everything in the Written Torah alone, in fact, He made sure one NEEDED an Oral code to understand much of the Written Torah. There are numerous examples of this all over the Hebrew Scriptures. To be frank about it, you MUST try and understand this final point: as Orthodox Jews, WE BELIEVE G-d did NOT give the Written Torah alone. Period. He also gave us an ORAL TORAH with it, and the means of interpretation. When Rashi and Rambam thought to interpret the Written Torah, they first checked with the Oral one. It was the Chazal, recorded later in writing, the Mishnah, Midrash, etc., where they got the notion that the creation in Bereshis was metaphorical. Not the other way around. With the Written Torah alone, we'd be deceived into thinking it was a literal creation 6,000 years ago, this is evident with Christian Creationists who DIDN'T receive the secrets from G-d, but not with the chosen people of Yisrael. We know the truth BECAUSE we have the full text. Think of it like this... the Written Torah is the headline on the column, the Oral Law is all the description. The Written Torah are notes from the lecture, the Oral one, the lecture in full. They complement each other, the Written Torah could have never survived without its Oral counterpart.

This means that Jews from day one ALWAYS viewed the text in Bereshis to be metaphorical, period. There is just no argument about it. You guys grew up Christian - I'm assuming, or perhaps atheists. Regardless, you DON'T know our sacred tradition. You don't know the rules of hermeneutics set by Rav Yishmael, therefore, it is out of SHEER IGNORANCE to claim that you - who can't even READ Hebrew and wouldn't know whether or not to make a panim chadashos at a Sheva Brachos celebration look like a korban olah - or better yet, spray barbecue sauce all over it! - know more about MY Torah and MY rich tradition. This is just pure nonsense. 

Hogwash 101 from you guys.
    @Judaism .. amazing! So you are of the tribe of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, you claim to be a true Jew who not only have, but can read the original Hebrew holy Books, AND have followed the ORAL TORAH, .. so please explain to me how you can believe that the Earth is a spinning globe that was caused by your gods Big-Bang, .. or why you Jews are so tolerant of the LGBT, especially when you respond to Joeseph (Troll) with: Though sex is sacred in my tradition, G-d is not gay in any sense of the word!?
    Image result for pic of transvestite Image result for pic of transvestite
    Image result for pic of transvestiteImage result for lgbt parade israelRelated imageImage result for lgbt parade israel

Erfisflat
  • @Judaism said: Not the other way around. With the Written Torah alone, we'd be deceived into thinking it was a literal creation 6,000 years ago, this is evident with Christian Creationists who DIDN'T receive the secrets from G-d, but not with the chosen people of Yisrael. We know the truth BECAUSE we have the full text. Think of it like this... the Written Torah is the headline on the column, the Oral Law is all the description. The Written Torah are notes from the lecture, the Oral one, the lecture in full. They complement each other, the Written Torah could have never survived without its Oral counterpart.

Another thing oh true descendent of the tribe of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, who claims to be a true Jew who not only have, but can read the original Hebrew holy Books, AND have followed the ORAL TORAH, how did you miss the coming of your Messiah, when at that time, in that exact year the Rabbis, the Pharisees and all the Teachers of the Law (who taught the Oral Torah), since the time of Abraham were waiting for the arrival of the Messiah, where even from far away countries kings who have read the Torah knew the timing and made the long trip to welcome the Savior with gifts!? Yet the Jews, the ones who all the prophesies were directed towards, not only rejected, but murdered our long awaited Jewish Messiah with such hate as described by the movie "Passion of the Christ"  as directed by Mel Gibson? Or, as described in the New testament writings which Jews hate with an equal Passion as they do Gibson's movie!?

The Bible never says the age of the earth, so neither Jew or Christians are right. Hey Judaism, you do know that it was the Christians, the Jesuits who invented the BB-theory right? And that the same Jesuit Pope today acknowledged the similar belief like Judaism that Adam had a tail, meaning he supports the Evolution theory. Please look at this commentary,

which is exactly where this is all coming to: dropping this whole "God did it" thing, (time 5:04) and just go with the BB-Evolution without Him, leaving the "who created God then?" paradox problem out.
    You see Judaism, the Pope and his R.C. Christian Church believes exactly like Judaism does, including the LGBT agenda, .. bringing the Jews and the Gentiles all together into One faith, one god who the Jews WILL accept once he is revealed!

So we are left with science, which is "observing the world around us", with the Bible clairifying how what we observe through science happened, starting with
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.
    Heaven is Gods throne, and earth as His footstool.

Something happened to the earth, because in the next verse it describes the earth being in chaos and darkness, and God fixes it all up with a plan to create man in His own image, and put him right where Lucifer used to live:

Genesis 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

• Evidence 

This is what you wrote: "@Judaism... amazing! So you are of the tribe of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, you claim to be a true Jew who not only have, but can read the original Hebrew holy Books, AND have followed the ORAL TORAH, .. so please explain to me how you can believe that the Earth is a spinning globe that was caused by your gods Big-Bang, .. or why you Jews are so tolerant of the LGBT, especially when you respond to Joeseph (Troll) with: Though sex is sacred in my tradition, G-d is not gay in any sense of the word!?" 

Okay, I will do my best to demonstrate once and for all, these claims. Yes, I am a physical descent of the tribe of Judah, from Avraham Avinu, Yitzach and Yaakov. This Khazar myth is just more anti-Semitism, disguised. Our king is only David. We have no other. We on't originate from some Turk. This is sheer bogus. Yes, I read the Hebrew Scriptures in Hebrew, am I to apologies for that? Yes, I follow the Oral Law with good reason. Okay, Mr. Bible scholar, explain to me this. How come some common laws are vague? For example, the law on tithing crops. In an agricultural society, such as in Yisrael at that time, such a law would have been relevant to everyone, every year. In Vayikra (Leviticus) 27:30, we're told that the tithe of the seed of the land and from the fruit of the tree belongs to HaShem alone. Two verses later (27:32), and we're told that the tithe of the cattle and sheep, all that pass under the staff, is sanctified to G-d. Bamidbar (Numbers) 18:21, 24 says that the L’vi’im were granted "all tithes in Yisrael." Devarim (Deuteronomy) 14:22-23 says that the Yisraelites are to eat the tithe in the "chosen place." The next paragraph (14:28-29) says "at the end of three years, you shall bring out all the tithes of your crop in that year and leave it in your gates. Then the L’vi’im can come, for he has no portion or inheritance with you, and the proselyte, the orphan and the widow who are in your gates so that they may eat and be satisfied. . . ." Do you see the procedure? It's impossible to understand it using the Written Torah alone. Period. To make that clearer, explain to me who gets the tithe? Is it the L’vi’im, the orphan, the widow? Does the farmer eat the tithe in the "chosen place"? Remember, this law is relevant to every farmer in Yisrael, it is a significant portion of their livelihood, and the instructions just cannot be clear. They must be understandably. Of course, as to be expected, the Oral Law explains everything. It says, as so does Josephus, that this law came from Halacha L'Moshe Mi'Sinai (Moses). 

Again, my nameless friend, explain to me what G-d is commanding us WITHOUT an Oral Law. This alone is sufficient proof. I once asked this of a Karaite years ago, he was actually a prolific writer, I have a copy of his book sitting in my shelf at home. Guess what?. . . I'm still waiting for an answer from him. Can you do better?

Now, how can I prove the earth is a spinning globe caused by G-d, who also caused the Big Bang long ago? I don't want to have to go deep into this again, done it too many times before. The Torah is clear on this, the world is round. Read any passage in the Zohar and you'll see. Even your New Testament confirms this. What about the Big Bang? R. Nahman mentioned it in his commentary on Bereshis (notice how I refuse to write it as 'Bereshit' now). . . he said that G-d caused everything into a dot no smaller than the period on this page. That it was a 'grain of mustard,' a Jewish expression to mean the smallest thing conceivable to man, maybe even smaller. Then it all exploded, and 10 dimensions were formed. 6 of them are so small we can't locate them. This is all true today. On LGBT. Am I gay? I don't think so. G-d is not gay, that's for sure. Don't take this as G-d's against gays, this is not true by the slightest. He created everyone and loves them all with unconditional love, more than a mother with her child as that child was separated from her to die in the gas chambers of Auschwitz, and I go tearful just writing that!

So, these people, these gays, they're just people. Would you have them burn in a place like Auschwitz had you the power to do so, knowing full well that G-d loves them as they are? His creation? Being gay is not a choice, you're born with it. As Jews, we don't just tolerate it, we accept it as our own. We love them because they love us as people, as well as G-d. Who am I to say they're unjust and will burn in Gehinnom (hell)? What kind of a G-d would do that? Would He make them gay and give them no hope of Gan Eden, or Olam HaBa (The World to Come)? What kind of a monster would do that?

. . . I wouldn't worship a god like that, would you? Perhaps this is why you should drop the New Testament (which preaches hate such as this, a very, VERY anti-Semitic book, one which inspired Hitler), for Talmud? Talmud, if you have the head for it, teaches you the real truth. It teaches a person spirituality, hope, and love. Talmud doesn't teach that G-d creates the world unfair, that you have to be BORN Christian (say, as in the 5th century, not everyone heard of Jesus, take China for instance), to get saved. In Talmud, anyone - and I sure mean anyone! - can get saved. This is the beauty and marvel of Judaism, one which you have sadly come to reject. 
  • Evidence 

I think I know you're problem. The Church has been a complete failure.

. . . Hitler wasn't a Christian, but his followers certainly were. Half of Nazi Germany were Catholics. Adolf Eichmann, two days before his execution, accepted Jesus as his Lord and savior. According to Christian theology, or the Way, if Eichmann's conversion was genuine, he went to. . . heaven. . . and the 6 million Jews he murderedm who didn't believe, went to. . . hell, for all eternity. We know what Christian Europe has done to us. Then came "Jews for Jesus." These people, those who would willingly put us in the ovens, now say they love us. In 1973, Evangelical Christians gathered from around the world in Lucerne, Switzerland. They came there to try and understand WHY the Jewish people have resisted the cross. Why has the effort to convert the Jews over 2,000 years had become a miserable failure? How come masses from Europe and South America could convert like wild fire, but the Jews, the people who were there, those who speak the holy tongue, can't? Remember, this was only a few decades after Yisrael was liberated, and these people believed that Jesus would return in the year 2000 - whoops, that didn't happen! The last verse of Matthew 23 says that he will not return until all the Jews of the world. . . convert, G-d forbid. For Jesus to return, the Jews MUST be brought to the cross! so they thought. These people were mostly premillennial dispensationalism. They believed, correctly, that the brit G-d made with the Jews hadn't been abrogated, unless G-d would lie to us. We all know that G-d CANNOT break His covenant, even if we sin devastatingly. Take Vayikra Ch. 26, many curses are brought forth. But how does the chapter end? Verse 44-45: "But despite all this, while they are in the land of their enemies, I will not despise them nor will I reject them to annihilate them, thereby breaking My covenant that is with them, for I am Adonai their G-d. I will remember for them the covenant [made with] the ancestors, whom I took out from the land of Egypt before the eyes of the nations, to be a G-d to them. I am Adonai." 

G-d made a eternal pact with the Jewish nation, AND IT CANNOT BE UNDONE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS! 

You see? The Christians couldn't convert the Jews. Not in mass, at least. No one else speaks Hebrew. No Christian schools for kids teach Hebrew. So, what did they discover in 1973? A public relations problem, that's at least what he get from the minutes. They discovered, who would have known!, that Jews equate Christianity, the cross, the Way, with persecution. I do. When I see a cross, it's not only a sign of death, meaning crucifixion, its also a sign of death to MY people. We don't have problems with a Hare Krishna devotee, we think, 'Wow! What a poor mother!' The second thing these people discovered in 1973 was that they needed deception to lure Jews into the Church. DECEPTION. 'You're Jewish? We love you!' That was their ploy. Now, all Christians from the Middle Ages, like Martin Luther, were suddenly no longer "real" Christians for hating Jews. 

These people claim that we - the Jews - need to believe in their Messiah named Jesus, and if you don't, you will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, there is no salvation outside of the cross! This belief is not Jewish. 

And this is the effect: when the French Crusade came to Yerusalem in July, 1099, there were about a few thousand Jews in the land. They took them all, and burnt them in their Shuls, doors locked, reciting the verse from John 3:16. 

You then said: "The Jews, the ones who all the prophesies were directed towards, not only rejected, but murdered our long awaited Jewish Messiah with such hate as described by the movie "Passion of the Christ"  as directed by Mel Gibson." 

This is true, we don't like that film. Do we hate Jesus? Did you read my last post to you days ago? I offered you five bullet pointed answers as to why Jews reject Jesus. I gave you a list of all Messianic prophecies. Did you view any of them? Do I have to repeat it all? Can you please look back there and try to refute it, or will you not? Because you can't.

. . . And the Jesuits didn't invent the Big Bang theory, nor evolution. These teachings by Rabbi Nahman and our Chazal of the Talmud were written down and discussed centuries ago. Again, without the Talmud, you can only read the Scriptures literally. Hence, why you believe everything was created 6,000 years ago. Of course, this isn't true. It's a higher truth. A myth. Bereshis Aleph, the creation account, is a metaphor for how G-d wants us to lead our lives. 

I hope someday that you will see through this fake religion, this Way, and follow the true faith. 
  • Evidence, the Torah never tells us to follow Jesus. Never. You know why we reject Jesus. He has nothing to do with our Torah.
  • Evidence

We all know that the New Testament can be false, and Tanakh, true. It can't be the other way around. How many times does it state in Tanakh (OT) that if we reject the Messiah, we'll be damned? That if we don't accept his blood, we'll be forever in hell? The answer is, not one verse. Not one verse. There is none, in all the books of Tanakh. Why? Because accepting HaMashiach is not part of G-d's plan for salvation, that's why.
  • Evidence, now, in Devarim 18, we are warned to accept the prophet, based on the criteria, but never HaMashiach. Never. Same with HaShoftim, Devarim 17. But we never have a warning to accept or reject any Messiah. Now why? Think it over for a minute. 
  • @Evidence, I want you try and answer this, it’s most important. The following is from my last post to you:

So, have we Orthodox Jews somehow failed to see the clear message of prophecy clearly pointing to Jesus? Well, I'll offer all the Messianic prophecies below, and you tell me!

1.) He will restore the Jewish people to the land of Yisrael, and, if I may add, every last one of them (Yeshayahu 11:11-12, 27:12-13, 43:5-6, Yirmiyahu 16:15, 23:3, 23:8, 30:3, Zechariah 8:3-8, 10:6-10, Yechezkel 34:11-46, 36:24-28, 37:21-22, Hoshea 3:4-5, Yoel 4:1-2, Amos 9:14-15, Michah 2:12, Tzephaniah 3:18-20). When Jesus was alive, there was no Israel to restore to the Jewish people, they were already living there!

2.) When HaMashiach comes, he will rebuild the Third Temple (Mikdash) (Shemot 25:8, Yeshayahu 33:20, 56:7, Yirmiyahu 33:17-18, Yechezkel 37:26-28, 43:7), not only did Jesus fail in this respect, but the Jewish Messiah will have physical children and offer a bull for his own sins (see Yechezkel 37:25, 45:17-22). Something Church teaching couldn’t possibly accept!

3.) HaMashiach will cause a world-wide recognition of the G-d of Yisrael, all hearts will turn to Him, and He will initiate a new covenant with His people (Yeshayahu  2:3, 11:9-10, Michah 4:2-3, Zechariah 8:23, 14:9, Yirmiyahu 31:33, Tzephaniah 3:9). If Jesus had any potential to be the Messiah, he would have had to accomplish this task, since the advent of Christianity, however, the Jews were exiled from their land as the Temple was laid waste. After that horrific event, Jews have been killed, raped, and driven out from practically every country in Europe. The people of the world don't acknowledge one G-d, in fact there are more world religions today than ever before, with Christian missionaries spending billions of dollars each year just to convert the Jew.

4.) All the dead will rise (Yeshayahu 26:16, Daniel 12:2, Yechezkel 37:12-13). Only the New Testament claims to have witnessed five-hundred people resurrect with Jesus (what happened to the rest?) furthermore, this claim doesn't exist in outside sources, you'd think someone else would have noticed such an extraordinary event and kept record!

5.) Finally, there will be an everlasting world peace among the nations, and sin, for the most part, will crumble (Yeshayahu 2:4, 11:6-9, Tzefaniah 3:13). I ask you, is there world peace? Just seventy-two years ago, as of this writing, World War II ceased, and finally, the casualty list of six million innocent lives were revealed to mankind. Is this the Christian/The Way version of world peace? To me, these passages are meant to be taken literal, they are what we call "graphic texts," meaning, they don't have to be interpreted. The Scriptures are all too clear on this issue and Christianity's/The Way’s Messiah has NOT brought upon a physical world peace.

Answer these before we move on. My prediction is that you will walk around them to avoid truth, since you can’t possibly answer them, if so, that would be living in a lie.
  • Evidence said:
    @Judaism said: Not the other way around. With the Written Torah alone, we'd be deceived into thinking it was a literal creation 6,000 years ago, this is evident with Christian Creationists who DIDN'T receive the secrets from G-d, but not with the chosen people of Yisrael. We know the truth BECAUSE we have the full text. Think of it like this... the Written Torah is the headline on the column, the Oral Law is all the description. The Written Torah are notes from the lecture, the Oral one, the lecture in full. They complement each other, the Written Torah could have never survived without its Oral counterpart.

Another thing oh true descendent of the tribe of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, who claims to be a true Jew who not only have, but can read the original Hebrew holy Books, AND have followed the ORAL TORAH, how did you miss the coming of your Messiah, when at that time, in that exact year the Rabbis, the Pharisees and all the Teachers of the Law (who taught the Oral Torah), since the time of Abraham were waiting for the arrival of the Messiah, where even from far away countries kings who have read the Torah knew the timing and made the long trip to welcome the Savior with gifts!? Yet the Jews, the ones who all the prophesies were directed towards, not only rejected, but murdered our long awaited Jewish Messiah with such hate as described by the movie "Passion of the Christ"  as directed by Mel Gibson? Or, as described in the New testament writings which Jews hate with an equal Passion as they do Gibson's movie!?

The Bible never says the age of the earth, so neither Jew or Christians are right. Hey Judaism, you do know that it was the Christians, the Jesuits who invented the BB-theory right? And that the same Jesuit Pope today acknowledged the similar belief like Judaism that Adam had a tail, meaning he supports the Evolution theory. Please look at this commentary,

which is exactly where this is all coming to: dropping this whole "God did it" thing, (time 5:04) and just go with the BB-Evolution without Him, leaving the "who created God then?" paradox problem out.
    You see Judaism, the Pope and his R.C. Christian Church believes exactly like Judaism does, including the LGBT agenda, .. bringing the Jews and the Gentiles all together into One faith, one god who the Jews WILL accept once he is revealed!

So we are left with science, which is "observing the world around us", with the Bible clairifying how what we observe through science happened, starting with

Something happened to the earth, because in the next verse it describes the earth being in chaos and darkness, and God fixes it all up with a plan to create man in His own image, and put him right where Lucifer used to live:

Genesis 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

I've seen you mention R.C. Christian multiple times, and I never actually looked it up to see, because you really dontd know what to trust as information.

Then the other day I'm researching the Georgia guidestones, and lo and behold, the name comes up again as a sole author! Could you ellaborate on this name?
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Judaism said:
    Evidence 

This is what you wrote: "@Judaism... amazing! So you are of the tribe of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, you claim to be a true Jew who not only have, but can read the original Hebrew holy Books, AND have followed the ORAL TORAH, .. so please explain to me how you can believe that the Earth is a spinning globe that was caused by your gods Big-Bang, .. or why you Jews are so tolerant of the LGBT, especially when you respond to Joeseph (Troll) with: Though sex is sacred in my tradition, G-d is not gay in any sense of the word!?" 

@Judaism - Okay, I will do my best to demonstrate once and for all, these claims. Yes, I am a physical descent of the tribe of Judah, from Avraham Avinu, Yitzach and Yaakov. This Khazar myth is just more anti-Semitism, disguised. Our king is only David. We have no other. We on't originate from some Turk. This is sheer bogus. Yes, I read the Hebrew Scriptures in Hebrew, am I to apologies for that? Yes, I follow the Oral Law with good reason. Okay, Mr. Bible scholar, explain to me this. How come some common laws are vague? For example, the law on tithing crops. In an agricultural society, such as in Yisrael at that time, such a law would have been relevant to everyone, every year. In Vayikra (Leviticus) 27:30, we're told that the tithe of the seed of the land and from the fruit of the tree belongs to HaShem alone. Two verses later (27:32), and we're told that the tithe of the cattle and sheep, all that pass under the staff, is sanctified to G-d. Bamidbar (Numbers) 18:21, 24 says that the L’vi’im were granted "all tithes in Yisrael." Devarim (Deuteronomy) 14:22-23 says that the Yisraelites are to eat the tithe in the "chosen place." The next paragraph (14:28-29) says "at the end of three years, you shall bring out all the tithes of your crop in that year and leave it in your gates. Then the L’vi’im can come, for he has no portion or inheritance with you, and the proselyte, the orphan and the widow who are in your gates so that they may eat and be satisfied. . . ." Do you see the procedure? It's impossible to understand it using the Written Torah alone. Period. To make that clearer, explain to me who gets the tithe? Is it the L’vi’im, the orphan, the widow? Does the farmer eat the tithe in the "chosen place"? Remember, this law is relevant to every farmer in Yisrael, it is a significant portion of their livelihood, and the instructions just cannot be clear. They must be understandably. Of course, as to be expected, the Oral Law explains everything. It says, as so does Josephus, that this law came from Halacha L'Moshe Mi'Sinai (Moses).

Again, my nameless friend, explain to me what G-d is commanding us WITHOUT an Oral Law. This alone is sufficient proof. I once asked this of a Karaite years ago, he was actually a prolific writer, I have a copy of his book sitting in my shelf at home. Guess what?. . . I'm still waiting for an answer from him. Can you do better?.

My Jewish friend, it is obvious as is written in the NT that the Jews have been blinded by God (because of your/our continuous disobedience to Him) "until the fulfillment of the number of Gentiles, who are being "grafted in" through the preaching's and teachings of none other than Jesus Christ as written in the N.T. And then, when the number is fulfilled, the gate will be shut, and God, in those very Last Days will open your eyes. (I pray God has reserved a place for me just for this purpose!? Otherwise I have no idea why I have been persecuted my entire life?)

Tell me, why do you think God reserve half of the Prophesies and laws for "oral Interpretation"?
    Because a Jew or Israelite who is not guided by God, that is; Gods Holy Spirit, their understanding of the written law/prophesies can vary tremendously right? Even you agree that the non Hebrew speaking Goyim, or even Jew could never understand the Torah without guidance?
    This is also why people take to, and rely heavily on commentaries, and doctrines which can be so off from what the Bible actually says that billions of Christians can bow to Jesus, not realizing he is depicted in the Christian Religion as one of the three gods that make up the Christian god, with him being the sun-god.
    The following goes to both Jew and Gentile, like the Christians who are preaching out of the Bible, .. but this was especially true to the Jew at Jesus time.

Mathew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

As you can see that Jesus has pegged his fellow Jews, .. so how would you know if the Rabbi's, the Jewish 'Teachers of the Law' who after Christs ascension wrote all them "holy-books" eliminating Jesus as their Messiah were guided by Gods Holy Spirit? You think Moses went up the Holy Mountain, and like Joseph Smith with his book of Mormo, .. wrote what just came into his head?

Like @Erfisflat keep mentioning "your Holy books", I don't think he is referring to the Bible (I may be wrong?) but your Rabbinic holy-books, written by angry Rabbi's who even till today have this animosity against God for not sending them the Messiah THEY have pictured in their corrupt minds. So in revenge they hate on Jesus Christ to the point they open the doors, and even put out the welcome mat for the abomination of this LGBT horde, so why would you give a second thought what these Rabbi's said?
    "You shall know them by their fruit"
    and from what I read and hear you, and what other Jews over the years I have heard say, it is definitely not of Gods Holy Spirit. This is why I am leaning towards that some Jews made up and wrote all them books like "The first book of Adam", .. "Gospel of Mary", "Lost Book of Enoch", .. "Apocrypha of John", .. "Gospel of Thomas" .. "forgotten books of Eden", .. and might as well add the gentile created; Book of Mormo by Joseph Smith, Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard and even "the Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey.
     But none of these books will reveal the messages in the Bible, only the Holy Spirit which Jesus himself sent to us will. So choose wisely; the Rabbis Preachers, Teachers, Scribes, Scholars interpretations, or that obvious truth without controversy that comes from the Holy Spirit?

The Laws, the tithes, they were given to the Jews in the same way as todays "blindness" was given to them, so the world can see how lost they are, because sure as hell the Jews wouldn't see it for themselves. So God hoping to draw you into jealousy by seeing that even the Gentiles can have godliness, .. can govern themselves better than you, .. the Jews would come to their senses!?
    God was messing with the Children of Israel, .. for your rebellious nature, .. like being so open to let sin in, so easily turn from God and turn to idols , instead of patiently waiting on God!
    So God said: Fine, you want a king to rule over you, you want what the gentiles have, and follow laws instead of simply following Me with the simple laws that even nature itself reveals?
    So he gave you all those outrageous tasks, laws He knew you could never follow, .. nor did God want even a single grain of wheat from you
    (please don't take this personal, I mean you as in all of us.) but even till today the veil remains!?

Judaism - Now, how can I prove the earth is a spinning globe caused by G-d, who also caused the Big Bang long ago? I don't want to have to go deep into this again, done it too many times before. The Torah is clear on this, the world is round. Read any passage in the Zohar and you'll see. Even your New Testament confirms this.

Round, as in a circle with four corners held up by pillars. Not so hard to imagine!?
    But there is absolutely no evidence for this sci-fi spinning, wobbling, twirling, globe in a vacuum flying through the stars,  and believe me we checked and millions of FE'rs keep checking without finding ANY evidence for it. As for NASA, .. my God, don't tell me God has blinded you that much, because as soon as Erfisflat explained and pointed out a few things about NASA, it clicked to me and was obvious as a heart attack that they were lying. I couldn't possibly deny either. So the truth is that the Earth Is Flat, and above our dome is where the stars are.
    Stars, .. NOT planet-gods the pagans been worshipping, but all kinds of different and beautiful stars, which by the way will soon, with the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ will "fall from the heavens like ripe figs"!

Why do you think Holy-Wood call their tranny-movie stars "stars"? They named them after Lucifer, the "fallen star" and his angels who, now I understand "were the sons of God" that married the sons of men, meaning the children of Adam and Eve and their superior genes must have created the giants on the earth.

Judaism - What about the Big Bang? R. Nahman mentioned it in his commentary on Bereshis (notice how I refuse to write it as 'Bereshit' now). . . he said that G-d caused everything into a dot no smaller than the period on this page. That it was a 'grain of mustard,' a Jewish expression to mean the smallest thing conceivable to man, maybe even smaller. Then it all exploded, and 10 dimensions were formed. 6 of them are so small we can't locate them. This is all true today.

Yeah, .. sorry about that dumb "Bereshit" comment, it was out of ignorance since I don't speak Hebrew. So go ahead and rub it in, hopefully I will stay away from making comments like that.
    Now let's look at Genesis together and you show me how this R. Nahman could squeeze a  Christian Jesuit created Big-Bang out of the Bible? You believe him right? So I'm sure you can show me Scripture R. Nahman used to back it up?

Judaism -  On LGBT. Am I gay? I don't think so. G-d is not gay, that's for sure. Don't take this as G-d's against gays, this is not true by the slightest. He created everyone and loves them all with unconditional love, more than a mother with her child as that child was separated from her to die in the gas chambers of Auschwitz, and I go tearful just writing that!

We all lost families, but how can Jews unite with the Germans in their Religious ideologies I have no idea?? Look behind the Gay and this LGBT agenda and you will see that both German and Jew are the BIGGEST supporters of it, like I've shown you many times over. This is also true for the Big Bang and Evolution dehumanizing agendas, same two nations are behind it all.  Do you have any idea how many children are separated from their mothers and sacrificed by some of the most brutal rituals to Baphomet, the Transgender god!? How can you oppose with tears one act, yet condone something far worse in another? And believe me that neither the Big Bang and Evolution stories, nor any Cosmologist, or Rabbi, nor Pseudoscientist will be able to save anyone from answering to God for the things that are being condoned today under the name of science.

Judaism - So, these people, these gays, they're just people. Would you have them burn in a place like Auschwitz had you the power to do so, knowing full well that G-d loves them as they are? His creation? Being gay is not a choice, you're born with it. As Jews, we don't just tolerate it, we accept it as our own. We love them because they love us as people, as well as G-d. Who am I to say they're unjust and will burn in Gehinnom (hell)? What kind of a G-d would do that? Would He make them gay and give them no hope of Gan Eden, or Olam HaBa (The World to Come)? What kind of a monster would do that?

What? What kind of God would destroy the wicked? You mock both God and the Torah by those umm.. cruel remarks, and I know the Jews will pay dearly for putting out and welcoming the LGBT horde to parade through Israel, especially Jerusalem, and even Bethlehem, knowing well that Jesus was born and raised in these cities and towns, and even died there to save us all! And you call God a monster, .. who is the one who sent His Angels to Sodom to get Lot out of there before He destroyed it?

Judaism - . . . I wouldn't worship a god like that, would you? Perhaps this is why you should drop the New Testament (which preaches hate such as this, a very, VERY anti-Semitic book, one which inspired Hitler), for Talmud? Talmud, if you have the head for it, teaches you the real truth. It teaches a person spirituality, hope, and love. Talmud doesn't teach that G-d creates the world unfair, that you have to be BORN Christian (say, as in the 5th century, not everyone heard of Jesus, take China for instance), to get saved. In Talmud, anyone - and I sure mean anyone! - can get saved. This is the beauty and marvel of Judaism, one which you have sadly come to reject.

Like I said, what kind of Hebrew-reading Jewish scholar are you if you don't even know that the story of the destruction of the evil and vile cities of Sodom and Gomorrah was in the Old Testament, and not in the New?

Also, show me One place, just One where in the New Testament it says you have to be BORN Christian? For the hundredth time; Christianity was created by your buddies at the RCC, along with the idea that Jesus was a failure, and that God created the Heaven and the earth with a Big-Bang!

Image result for pic of jews with the pope

Image result for pic of jews with the pope

Hiding Christ from the Jews:
                                                          Francis covers Pectoral Cross in Meeting with Chief Rabbis

Don't keep denying your Christian Heritage, the cat is out of the bag; Judaism and Christianity is One.

Image result for star of david and the nazi symbol together  Image result for star of david and the nazi symbol together Flag of the New Jewish/German Messiah, to be revealed soon!
  • Erfisflat said:
    Evidence said:
    @Judaism said: Not the other way around. With the Written Torah alone, we'd be deceived into thinking it was a literal creation 6,000 years ago, this is evident with Christian Creationists who DIDN'T receive the secrets from G-d, but not with the chosen people of Yisrael. We know the truth BECAUSE we have the full text. Think of it like this... the Written Torah is the headline on the column, the Oral Law is all the description. The Written Torah are notes from the lecture, the Oral one, the lecture in full. They complement each other, the Written Torah could have never survived without its Oral counterpart.

I've seen you mention R.C. Christian multiple times, and I never actually looked it up to see, because you really dontd know what to trust as information.

Then the other day I'm researching the Georgia guidestones, and lo and behold, the name comes up again as a sole author! Could you ellaborate on this name?

Wow buddy, once again you touch on something I didn't even think about until now that you mentioned the Georgia Guide Stones, that the name given for the one who (supposedly) bought the land, had the stones cut, and posted it was R.C. Christian.
    @Erfisflat it actually gives me goosebumps because I believe we just found out who put the Guide Stones up.

As I have been saying that the name "Christian" was given to the early Believers (Jews and Gentiles) as a mock name by unbelievers, or pagan god worshippers starting in the big city of Antioch, given to those who in the Bible referred to themselves as followers of "The Way".

In about 325AD the Roman Catholic Church by the authority of the Emperor Constantine took this mockery name of the followers of this pauper murdered Jewish King Jesus; Christians, and created the Roman Catholic Christian Religion, with the Doctrine of the triune-gods as their god.

There never was a Christian Religion in the Bible, only after the RCC through Constantine created it. The "protestant" movement is just a diversion, because if they were really "true" to the Bible, the first thing they would have dropped is the name "Christian" along with their queen of heaven Mary, and the three-gods-in-one idea of a god, which even the Jews and the Muslims reject.

So, ..

Christian, .. that is the Christian Religion is strictly of the creation of the Roman Catholic Church, in other words, they have the paten on the name "Christian", so when someone claims to be a Christian, they are admitting to, and bowing before the 'three-gods' of the Roman Catholics.

So I started to shorten it, instead of the Roman Catholic Church Christians, or RCC Christians, I just used Roman Catholic Christian, or R.C. Christian for short, which is exactly what Christianity is, no matter what these "denominations" try to tell you.

Time 3:32 and on, mentions that: No one really knows who this guy R.C. Christian is?
    Oh yeah, .. not until now that Erfisflat gave Evidence of who he is! Love you Bro!

So here it is, thank the Lord and you, guided by the Holy Spirit, we now know who put the Georgia Guide Stones up, .. none other than a man of the mighty Jesuit Marines, the ones who went out and murdered millions in Europe, those who would not accept their Trinity-gods doctrine; Mr. R.C. Christian. Member of the Jesuit Illuminated Ones, aka the Illuminati!

All of Agenda 21, 2030 summed up in them stones, all under: "Sustainable Development", .. yeah right, by eliminating 6.5 billion people?

God bless you Bro!!

Erfisflat
  • Judaism said:
    @Judaism think I know you're problem. The Church has been a complete failure.

. . . Hitler wasn't a Christian, but his followers certainly were. Half of Nazi Germany were Catholics. Adolf Eichmann, two days before his execution, accepted Jesus as his Lord and savior. According to Christian theology, or the Way,

Yes, I agree that both the Jewish and the Christian Church has been a complete failure, and they wiped out the remaining followers of The Way.
    If I didn't know you better, I would say you were trying to insult my walk in the Way, the Truth and the Life, which is Jesus Christ by comparing it with Christian anything. What you are doing is EXACTLY what the Jews and Gentiles in Antioch did, calling me a "Christian", aka "Goodie two shoes", .. but I understand, you are blinded by your present Judaism god, which as I have shown you above in my last post, is the same one that the Jesuit R.C. Christians worship, specifically Lucifer.
    And yes, Hitler WAS a Christian, tried to wipe all but Germans off of the face of the Flat-earth. Read my last post to my friend @Erfisflat because with his help we just figured out who put the Georgia Guide Stones up, which has the same message that Hitler was actually on his way fulfilling: Killing just about everyone, which included his own people starting with the sick, aged and mentally disabled, which in a lesser form includes gays.

Judaism- if Eichmann's conversion was genuine, he went to. . . heaven. . . and the 6 million Jews he murderedm who didn't believe, went to. . . hell, for all eternity.

You think that God will accept an "R.C. Christian" conversion? You Jews really do underestimate God, just as your fellow Roman Catholic Christians do.

Judaism - We know what Christian Europe has done to us. Then came "Jews for Jesus." These people, those who would willingly put us in the ovens, now say they love us. In 1973, Evangelical Christians gathered from around the world in Lucerne, Switzerland. They came there to try and understand WHY the Jewish people have resisted the cross. Why has the effort to convert the Jews over 2,000 years had become a miserable failure? How come masses from Europe and South America could convert like wild fire, but the Jews, the people who were there, those who speak the holy tongue, can't?

Again, .. oh what's the use, for until God removes the veil, I might as well be banging my head against as I'm talking to your Wailing Wall.
    But because God loves you, I am obligated to keep talking in hopes that you might wake up?
    The reason half the world converted to R. C. Christianity, was because the Catholic Christian gods were either similar, or even the exact same ones they were worshipping.
    Have you seen the German movie: "Zeitgeist" yet? That is the perfect example of  the similarities of the RC Christian gods, and the gods in the world worshipped by all those nations, .. only the illuminati/Jesuit/Nazi/Zionist writers tried to pass it off as if the Bible actually taught any of that, hoping to discourage people from reading the Bible, where they knew that eventually someone might end up finding the One True and only possible Infinite and Eternal Creator "I Am".

Judaism - Remember, this was only a few decades after Yisrael was liberated, and these people believed that Jesus would return in the year 2000 - whoops, that didn't happen! The last verse of Matthew 23 says that he will not return until all the Jews of the world. . . convert, G-d forbid. For Jesus to return, the Jews MUST be brought to the cross! so they thought. These people were mostly premillennial dispensationalism. They believed, correctly, that the brit G-d made with the Jews hadn't been abrogated, unless G-d would lie to us. We all know that G-d CANNOT break His covenant, even if we sin devastatingly. Take Vayikra Ch. 26, many curses are brought forth. But how does the chapter end? Verse 44-45: "But despite all this, while they are in the land of their enemies, I will not despise them nor will I reject them to annihilate them, thereby breaking My covenant that is with them, for I am Adonai their G-d. I will remember for them the covenant [made with] the ancestors, whom I took out from the land of Egypt before the eyes of the nations, to be a G-d to them. I am Adonai." 

Buddy, .. God will never leave us, and His promise stands even if the heavens and the earth was to disappear, .. but that does NOT mean that you or I can't leave and abandon God. Just re-read Genesis 1, 2, 3, and right about that time you will see man rejecting God.

Judaism - G-d made a eternal pact with the Jewish nation, AND IT CANNOT BE UNDONE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

Why on Gods Flat Earth would the Blood of Jesus break the pact? God sent His only begotten son Word into the world to bring you back, not to separate you even more! It is not God who abandoned the Jews, but the Jews who abandoned God, and when He sent His son, look what they did to him!? I am telling you that you must try to at least read the N.T through, it won't bite you, I promise, because in there you will see just what lost condition the Jews were when Jesus their long awaited Messiah arrived.
    But I tell you this, that if Jesus was to come today, your situation is much, much more dire. But here again God promised He will not leave you lying dead in the dust as skeleton remains, but will raise you up, put flesh and skin on you, and will bring the Spirit of life back into you, .. but not if you insist on staying dead in your hard headed ignorance!?
    God will NOT take anyone to Heaven kicking and screaming: "NAAAAWWW, … I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN WITH YOU GOD, WE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HATE GAYS AND OUR BELOVED LGBT FIRENDS. You even destroyed their beautiful cities once. Besides God, we were NOT created in your image, but evolved in the image and likeness of apes, and goats and rats, .. our Adam had a tail. Our Adam evolved as a Baphomet male/female goat

Image result for pic of baphomet

Besides, .. it was Mother Nature that mutated Eve out of Adam which took her millions and billions of Carl Sagan years! And we don't live on your Flat circle of earth with four corners held up by pillars, but are spinning in a vacuum on a Spacetime Fabric, .. OK? So leave us alone!"

Judaism - You see? The Christians couldn't convert the Jews. Not in mass, at least. No one else speaks Hebrew. No Christian schools for kids teach Hebrew. So, what did they discover in 1973? A public relations problem, that's at least what he get from the minutes. They discovered, who would have known!, that Jews equate Christianity, the cross, the Way, with persecution. I do. When I see a cross, it's not only a sign of death, meaning crucifixion, its also a sign of death to MY people. We don't have problems with a Hare Krishna devotee, we think, 'Wow! What a poor mother!' The second thing these people discovered in 1973 was that they needed deception to lure Jews into the Church. DECEPTION. 'You're Jewish? We love you!' That was their ploy. Now, all Christians from the Middle Ages, like Martin Luther, were suddenly no longer "real" Christians for hating Jews.
    These people claim that we - the Jews - need to believe in their Messiah named Jesus, and if you don't, you will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, there is no salvation outside of the cross! This belief is not Jewish.

Dear Lord, .. even Hitler admit that Jesus, the cross, the Bible both Old and New Test. are Jewish. Yes, even Hindus, Hari Krishna's, Buddhist and Muslims do also, .. now you see just how messed up you Jews are? The reason Christians couldn't convert Jews is mostly because the Jews, like the muslims couldn't accept the many-gods in Christianity, and all the idol worship that came along with it.

The Cross IS supposed to represent death for us, .. for our pride, for our foolish deeds and wicked ways like hating the righteous Jesus, but condoning the LGBT organization. The cross is our repentance, we are to carry it as a yoke, but He promised it is easy, and the burden is light in comparison of the burden of living in sin.
    As for an eternity in hell, who says it was reserved for Jews only? I believe you are mistaken, because you hate everybody, so you assume everyone hates you!

Judaism - And this is the effect: when the French Crusade came to Yerusalem in July, 1099, there were about a few thousand Jews in the land. They took them all, and burnt them in their Shuls, doors locked, reciting the verse from John 3:16.

Yep, the RCC-Jesuits also changed the cross of Christ and replaced it with Constantine's sword. This is why the Catholics, and Baptists are such warmongers, they are so proud to send their children into war, any war, for any reason even if its against other Christians, not just what they did to  the few thousand Jews. We are talking leaving heads rolling in three to four European countries, where their blood was flowing like small streams in the streets.

You think that's bad? Read the inscription on the stones in Georgia set in place by a man named R. C. Christian who they say could not be found now for decades. Yet here I've been saying that name for years, until recently Erfisflat pointed out how it resembled the Roman Catholic Christians I was referring to.
    Well who else would R. C. Christian be other than the Jesuit Roman Catholic Christians, .. planning their next bloodshed, only this time the blood will flow like a river, with the estimated reduction of the human population from 7 billion down to half a billion. Satan is definitely getting thirsty. Must be his nerves, anxiety does get the mouth dry knowing his time on death row is coming to an end!

Judaism - You then said: "The Jews, the ones who all the prophesies were directed towards, not only rejected, but murdered our long awaited Jewish Messiah with such hate as described by the movie "Passion of the Christ"  as directed by Mel Gibson." 

This is true, we don't like that film. Do we hate Jesus? Did you read my last post to you days ago? I offered you five bullet pointed answers as to why Jews reject Jesus. I gave you a list of all Messianic prophecies. Did you view any of them? Do I have to repeat it all? Can you please look back there and try to refute it, or will you not? Because you can't.

I have explained all that several times to you already, but it seems that it just goes in one ear and comes out the other. Besides, in the N.T. both Jesus and the Apostles explain very clearly how the Prophesies were being fulfilled, .. every last one of them. Like the Spiritual Kingdom that Jesus has brought for now, for those who accept Him as their King in that Spiritual kingdom. And then it explains that once he comes back, whether we are alive or dead, he will raise up our bodies, and in a twinkling of an eye change it into our New bodies, that incorruptible bodies which can never die.

The Jews, .. like the JW's want it here in now, this earth, as if God would do all that so we can live a few more years here on this earth, then get old and die!? Think Big, God has Big plan for us that is eternal.

Judaism - . . . And the Jesuits didn't invent the Big Bang theory, nor evolution. These teachings by Rabbi Nahman and our Chazal of the Talmud were written down and discussed centuries ago. Again, without the Talmud, you can only read the Scriptures literally. Hence, why you believe everything was created 6,000 years ago. Of course, this isn't true. It's a higher truth. A myth. Bereshis Aleph, the creation account, is a metaphor for how G-d wants us to lead our lives. 

I hope someday that you will see through this fake religion, this Way, and follow the true faith.

Look up my argument on "time travel is possible" or "space, time and gravity and other lies" where I explain that time is not real, nor is the sci-fi space with planets, nor is gravity. That should get you back on Gods Flat Earth.

About the 6,000 year old earth, it's only from the time Adam sinned. There was no time before that, so Lucifer could have been here in Eden where God created him to be for eons, we don't know since neither God, nor His Angels are bound by this imaginary time that fallen man is tied to, which is because we get old and die.

God did not create a metaphor, He created the Heaven, the earth, then the two other heavens, and man whom he put right smack where Lucifer was originally in, "Eden, the Garden of God".
    Study the Bible instead of your Rabbi's un-holy books and it explains it all there.

Shalom.
  • Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:
    Evidence said:

Wow buddy, once again you touch on something I didn't even think about until now that you mentioned the Georgia Guide Stones, that the name given for the one who (supposedly) bought the land, had the stones cut, and posted it was R.C. Christian.
    @Erfisflat it actually gives me goosebumps because I believe we just found out who put the Guide Stones up.

As I have been saying that the name "Christian" was given to the early Believers (Jews and Gentiles) as a mock name by unbelievers, or pagan god worshippers starting in the big city of Antioch, given to those who in the Bible referred to themselves as followers of "The Way".

In about 325AD the Roman Catholic Church by the authority of the Emperor Constantine took this mockery name of the followers of this pauper murdered Jewish King Jesus; Christians, and created the Roman Catholic Christian Religion, with the Doctrine of the triune-gods as their god.

There never was a Christian Religion in the Bible, only after the RCC through Constantine created it. The "protestant" movement is just a diversion, because if they were really "true" to the Bible, the first thing they would have dropped is the name "Christian" along with their queen of heaven Mary, and the three-gods-in-one idea of a god, which even the Jews and the Muslims reject.

So, ..

Christian, .. that is the Christian Religion is strictly of the creation of the Roman Catholic Church, in other words, they have the paten on the name "Christian", so when someone claims to be a Christian, they are admitting to, and bowing before the 'three-gods' of the Roman Catholics.

So I started to shorten it, instead of the Roman Catholic Church Christians, or RCC Christians, I just used Roman Catholic Christian, or R.C. Christian for short, which is exactly what Christianity is, no matter what these "denominations" try to tell you.

Time 3:32 and on, mentions that: No one really knows who this guy R.C. Christian is?
    Oh yeah, .. not until now that Erfisflat gave Evidence of who he is! Love you Bro!

So here it is, thank the Lord and you, guided by the Holy Spirit, we now know who put the Georgia Guide Stones up, .. none other than a man of the mighty Jesuit Marines, the ones who went out and murdered millions in Europe, those who would not accept their Trinity-gods doctrine; Mr. R.C. Christian. Member of the Jesuit Illuminated Ones, aka the Illuminati!

All of Agenda 21, 2030 summed up in them stones, all under: "Sustainable Development", .. yeah right, by eliminating 6.5 billion people?

God bless you Bro!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me

Wayne Dyer
  • ;@PyromanGaming you seem to be under the false impression like most athiests that we christians deny evolution some of us do but the majority say god fills in scientific gaps like how life began and the big bang and the astronomically small odds of the conditions being just right for all of these to happen by chance it will take more faith to believe that these occured by a 0.0000000001% chance and this is no exaggeration they actually say that 1 in 100 billion is the most likely probability any study has found and the multiverse theory and aliens theory actually dont solve the mystery of life and the big bang please tell me how god can be disproven