Conspiracy theories like flat earth or 9/11 are true - Page 3 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Conspiracy theories like flat earth or 9/11 are true
in Philosophy

13»

Arguments

• TTKDB said:Zombieguy1987 said:
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

Zombieguy1987 knows how to use the internet to bully a book.

Are you to blame the Bible for the drunk drivers who have taken 1.6 in the last 8 plus decades? 

Are you going to Blame the Bible for the various crimes that man commits against man, woman, and child alike? 

Are you going to blame the Bible, instead of placing the blame on the offender? 

Are you going to blame domestic violence on the Bible instead of blaming the offender? 

Is this what you are getting at by bullying a book on the internet? 

Are you giving the offenders some sort of a pass by bullying a book instead of the offender getting the blame for the offenders actions? 

What say you? 
    What do I say?

I say the bible is a huge negative influence on everyone who reads it a lot.

Like I keep saying, people who read it will think there is an afterlife or heaven, and will as such do a lot of dumb things. 

So, really I'd blame both.

The Bible because it's false and negative influences and the person for doing the stupid thing

There, you happy?

@Zombieguy1987:

Are you to blame the Bible for the drunk drivers who have taken 1.6 in the last 8 plus decades? 

Are you going to Blame the Bible for the various crimes that man commits against man, woman, and child alike? 

Are you going to blame domestic violence on the Bible instead of blaming the offender? 

Are you giving the offenders some sort of a pass by bullying a book instead of the offender getting the blame for the offenders actions? 

What say you? 
    What do I say?

Like I keep saying, people who read it will think there is an afterlife or heaven, and will as such do a lot of dumb things. 

The Bible because it's false and negative influences and the person for doing the stupid thing

There, you happy?
    That is an ignorant stance. You condone someone for reading? 

A book only has as much influence as you let it. As Aristotle once said:
    "A mark of an educated mind is to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it."

You claim the Bible is false, but you say that "people who read it will think there is an afterlife or heaven, and will as such do a lot of dumb things."

I presume you haven't included yourself with this inane assertion, so how do you know it is false if you haven't read it?
    Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Erfisflat said:
    TTKDB said:Zombieguy1987 said:
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

@Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

"A mark of an educated mind is to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it."

You claim the Bible is false, but you say that "people who read it will think there is an afterlife or heaven, and will as such do a lot of dumb things."

I presume you haven't included yourself with this inane assertion, so how do you know it is false if you haven't read it?
    You ever heard indoctrinated sheeple?

Well, they're the kind of people who will take everything seriously in the Bible. 

Why do you think I showed this picture?

The Bible says there is an afterlife. Which is false. But, people who read the bible will think "huh, if I die, I go to heaven, which is better than this world I'm stuck on"

And as such, will take dangerous risks, which will have dangerous consequences for those around.  
    Erfisflat
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • Erfisflat said:
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

@Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

Well, they're the kind of people who will take everything seriously in the Bible. 

The Bible says there is an afterlife. Which is false. But, people who read the bible will think "huh, if I die, I go to heaven, which is better than this world I'm stuck on"

And as such, will take dangerous risks, which will have dangerous consequences for those around.  
    Oh yes, Ive heard of indoctrinated sheeple, similar to how a child is told that they live on a spinning ball since the first day of "school", and they accept it without even a shred of evidence. 

The Bible says there is an afterlife, and you assume it is false, without evidence because you are indoctrinated sheeple!
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Erfisflat said:
    Erfisflat said:
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

@Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

Oh yes, Ive heard of indoctrinated sheeple, similar to how a child is told that they live on a spinning ball since the first day of "school", and they accept it without even a shred of evidence. 

The Bible says there is an afterlife, and you assume it is false, without evidence because you are indoctrinated sheeple!
    Or, or, or ooooooooorrrrrr,

Maybe, just maybe.....

The idea of an afterlife is laughable!

Seriously.

We have no proof that an afterlife exists. The best "proof" if you even want to call it proof is the "Person or light at the end of the tunnel" cliche.

Which prove that an afterlife doesn't exist.

So, by default, it doesn't exist.
    Evidence
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • JoesephJoeseph 554 Pts
    edited September 2018
    @Erfisflat

You say ....The Bible says there is an afterlife, and you assume it is false, without evidence because you are indoctrinated sheeple!

My reply ..... The Bible does indeed say there is an afterlife and that being the case the burden of proof is with you to prove such, but running with your skewed logic what evidence do you have of an afterlife ? 

Let me help you out on this I like most atheists have a “ problem “ with a book that also says there on e was a talking Donkey called Balaam a talking serpent ,resurrections , a virgin birth , a water walking water to wine miracle worker , etc , etc 

Now buddy to believe in a deeply flawed , immoral book of contradictory is to be well and truly indoctrinated 

Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • Erfisflat said:
    Erfisflat said:
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

@Zombieguy1987:

What say you? 
    What do I say?

There, you happy?

Or, or, or ooooooooorrrrrr,

Maybe, just maybe.....

The idea of an afterlife is laughable!

Seriously.

We have no proof that an afterlife exists. The best "proof" if you even want to call it proof is the "Person or light at the end of the tunnel" cliche.

Which prove that an afterlife doesn't exist.

So, by default, it doesn't exist.
    The problem is inheritantly impossible to prove or disprove, once we die, we can't come back and testify anything. So, why is it laughable?
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat

You say ....The Bible says there is an afterlife, and you assume it is false, without evidence because you are indoctrinated sheeple!

My reply ..... The Bible does indeed say there is an afterlife and that being the case the burden of proof is with you to prove such, but running with your skewed logic what evidence do you have of an afterlife ? 

Let me help you out on this I like most atheists have a “ problem “ with a book that also says there on e was a talking Donkey called Balaam a talking serpent ,resurrections , a virgin birth , a water walking water to wine miracle worker , etc , etc 

Now buddy to believe in a deeply flawed , immoral book of contradictory is to be well and truly indoctrinated 

While at first these do seem to contradict reality, but so do many claims in your Bible. Take this for example:

Is this representative of your reality?

Wayne Dyer
  • @Erfisflat

Dear oh dear you really want me to watch a video by a D J who seems to be another member  of the nuts brigade 
    Zombieguy1987
  • Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat

Dear oh dear you really want me to watch a video by a D J who seems to be another member  of the nuts brigade 
    It is a globe earth proponent who models the heliocentric solar system. Nowhere mentioned is the "nut brigade" .

Wayne Dyer
  • Not only do we revolve around the sun the sun spirals around the Galaxy as we follow it and the Galaxy spirals around the universe as we follow it we're going in multiple directions and some 800 miles per second. 

Now I ask again is this representative of your reality?

@Joeseph

Wayne Dyer
  • @Erfisflat

Our whole solar system orbits around the center of the Milky We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way

You’re welcome 

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1637 Pts
    edited September 2018
    Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat

Our whole solar system orbits around the center of the Milky We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way

You’re welcome 

Ah, but the milky way is also spinning around the universe at 2.1 million km/hr . Do you realize that this is several directions simultaneously, all combined for an unbelievable 1287.475 km/s.

You ignored the question, a third time: is this representative of your reality?

Wayne Dyer
  • @Erfisflat

I ignored nothing you fool . A question for you do you also believe mars is flat and if not why not ? 

let let me help you again .....

Unlike a regular spiral, a barred spiral contains a bar across its center region, and has two major arms. The Milky Way also contains two significant minor arms, as well as two smaller spurs. One of the spurs, known as the Orion Arm, contains the sun and the solar system. The Orion arm is located between two major arms, Perseus and Sagittarius.

The Milky Way does not sit still, but is constantly rotating. As such, the arms are moving through space. The sun and the solar system travel with them. The solar system travels at an average speed of 515,000 mph (828,000 km/h). Even at this rapid speed, the solar system would take about 230 million years to travel all the way around the Milky Way

• The galaxy is not “spinning around the universe at 2.1m km/hr”.
  • I don't necessarily believe the flat earth theories, but the alternative theories to the events of 9/11 are ones that I find logical. 
    ErfisflatZombieguy1987Nathaniel_B
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"Americanism not Globalism, will be our credo." ~Donald Trump

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill
  • I don't necessarily believe the flat earth theories, but the alternative theories to the events of 9/11 are ones that I find logical. 
    So, you don't trust the government sometimes, but other times, they're totally reliable.
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • @Zombieguy1987 ;

Victims Of Religion!

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=awrj3wodykhb2wgapjipxqt.;_ylu=x3odmtb0n2noc21lbgnvbg8dymyxbhbvcwmxbhz0awqdbhnlywnwaxzz?p=victims+of+religion&fr2=piv-web&fr=yhs-arh-001&hspart=arh&hsimp=yhs-001&vm=r

You forgot NASA/Atheism, in it's 60 year existence, while half the world is starving, they have robbed over Two Trillion dollars of some which they spent on shooting giant rockets into the ocean, and justified it with CGI imagery and 'starving students' artist renditions (paintings) of science fiction planets.

Image result for student art of space and planets "Our solar system"

Estimated cost of this painting to Taxpayers (since no 'space exploration has ever taken place): 1.2 billion US-$$

Cost of the mental damage to the child: "Priceless" since the damage is irreparable!

Zombieguy1987Erfisflat
  • Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat

How about posting up your “ scientific findings “ that the earth is covered with a dome ?

Bet you won’t wonder why hmmm mm
    Nice Inverted Pentagram on the table @Joeseph

Image result for upside down pentagram

The laugh is on you! Nice mustache too, we know where you're coming from!

• Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat

@Joeseph and I'm sure you read the Bible parts where this exact act is actually condemned by God, .. right?

This is how I was brought up, only the halo they put around my neck was much smaller than my neck.
  • @Evidence

We know ? That would be a first you and flathead knowing something 
    Erfisflat
  • @Evidence

What exact act was condemned by god, the rest of your statement makes no sense 
  • Joeseph said:
    @Evidence

We know ? That would be a first you and flathead knowing something 
    Yes, "we know", .. anyone who still has spirit of life in them "know" where spoken words come from, if you read the Bible, you too would know, it comes from the "treasures in ones heart".
    @Joeseph
  • Joeseph said:
    @Evidence

What exact act was condemned by god, the rest of your statement makes no sense 
    What was condemned by God?  Religious Hypocrisy.

Mathew 23:27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and every impurity. 28 In the same way, you appear to be righteous on the outside, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

The cartoon can represent any Religion, not just Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism or Christianity, but Atheism, Satanism also! The parents could be NASA employees like Astronauts, .. or Lucifer worshipping Cosmologists aka Big Bangers, .. or grave robbing skull and bones worshipping Satanists aka Evolutionists, and the little boy in the drawing could be Little Richard Dawkins. or even you @Joeseph.
    Like I said, .. I was there!

There is no land that Organized Religion didn't conquer, everyone is effected in one way or another.

Seek God, the One and Only Possible "Infinite and Eternal "I Am", which you will find in none other but; the Way, the Truth and the Life described in the Bible.
    Zombieguy1987Erfisflat
  • @Evidence

Atheism isn't a religion , the rest of your post is just ridiculous babble  
    Ram_Rancher_18ErfisflatZombieguy1987
  • @Evidence

The Bible is a deeply immoral book of lies and contradictory babble written by flea ridden goatherds yet people like you and flathead thinks it holds “truths “ .......Oooooookay 
    Zombieguy1987
  • Joeseph said:
    @Evidence

The Bible is a deeply immoral book of lies and contradictory babble written by flea ridden goatherds yet people like you and flathead thinks it holds “truths “ .......Oooooookay 
    Wow, what a debased mind. That's just like saying; "A kindergarten is a porn shop", kind of reveals where your mentality, morality is?
  • JoesephJoeseph 554 Pts
    edited September 2018
    @Evidence

You say ......Wow, what a debased mind. That's just like saying; "A kindergarten is a porn shop", kind of reveals where your mentality, morality is?

My reply ......Wow ! What a throughly stupid statement and goes to show how you view children in Kindergarten, but at least you're consistent with the immorality of the vile bible