Marijuana should be legal, change my mind. - Page 8 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Marijuana should be legal, change my mind.
in Politics

Arguments

• The marijuana addicts chose their drug, over their own families, is this not the war that you mean? Nope sorry you are just part of a police action.

One person cannot wage a War they must influence, and use others as an pawn to create public casualties and go beyond simple family turmoil and conflict to create a need of harm to form a desire of surrender. A Drug War is a form of Civil War where a narcotic is the weapon used in this effort, if not in whole the in part, placing marijuana as a narcotic because of a likely-hood of abuse is a malpractice of law a the narcotic is the chemical weapon used to kill in a Drug War, drug in a battle which is rage as a combat battle against people, even those like the mother in society you speak of.

As this appears to be a form of cometary on a Armed Force debriefing on a Civil World War there are simply just some details that cannot be given freely. As far as Congressional legislation of law goes the status of diplomatic immunity has already been given to woman, by congress this means that any issue of the child safety is a subject to American law after it has entered into the Country. Not before it is inside the United States. Therefor the suggestion of United State defined by Constitution would be to address chemical pollutant's and marijuana as basic principle and legal precedent. A lie to the Court confuses the United State of the people even when given in good intention by the legislator.

Because, apparently profit is maybe more important than family is?
    That must be, TRUE, because none of the pro marijuana supporters  has said a single word, against that profit over family fact? I had addressed this in other forum on this website taxation is not a profit it is a cost as common defense or form of imposed debt.

I've yet to see one liberal news anchor ask a pro marijuana industry individual, that very question? 
    It's created a war on the unborn babies, the toddlers, kids, children, and families, because the marijuana addict, or addicts, is making the war possible, because the marijuana addicts are choosing marijuana over their own families. No it did not create a War om baby's and we have had this debate in a separate forum on this site as well. It is the admission of guilt which is self-incriminating as a untied state which has described a declaration of War on babies. The constitutional problem here is the egg in basic principle is alive, therefore some woman refuses to address United State Constitution as it exposes all woman as equal to a Civil liability by marriage, in a legal relationship to a right of liberty in the creation of citizenship. 

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Prove it?

Just don't make a "John" statement, and leave it alone, because you view your individual statement, as if it's fact? 

The marijuana addicts chose their drug, over their own families, is this not the war that you mean? 

"Nope sorry you are just part of a police action."
  • @TKDB
    John said: "Nope sorry you are just part of a police action."
    STKB said Prove it.

A person needs to clearly deny a statement which can be truth before proving the truth as fact. The groundwork has been started by directing your use of malice to get attention by use of guilt. Addressing malpractice in a civil debate argument is not the same as looking for guilt. Trying to shape an argument as word against word only works if the two people in a debate disagree, we do not disagree I'm saying you are not helping a helping a united state of children, only some and that help is very limited and at high cost to the public safety. This is what I am working on setting as whole truth.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Nope, this is John peddling his whole truth philosophy just as you have done over, and over again.

Because this whole truth philosophy, that you have conjured up from your own mind, is all that you rely on, as a non argument, tool. 

• I see no issue with this providing there are strict regulations like there are with alcohol.

The public also needs to be reminded that just because something is legal doesn't mean it's not going to be detrimental to your health, in the same way with alcohol and tobacco.

As for medical marijuana that is completely acceptable under strict medical supervision.

The unexamined thought is not worth thinking.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @ZeusAres42

Marijuana isnt alcohol.

Alcohol isn't going to get a kid, or a teenager intoxicated unless the alcoholic parent, or parents enable their own kids with alcohol.

And the sick fact with alcohol use is, those parents enabling their kids with alcohol, they are 6 times more likely to become an alcoholic, just like their alcoholic parent, or parents are?

But when there are videos on YouTube if a mother coaching or teaching a toddler how to smoke a joint, and the lady apparently got 5 years in jail, for that harmful act.

Why wasn't the nationwide public, educated on that mothers marijuana harmful marijuana act?

So when some of the pro marijuana industry crowd, wants to preach to the public about treating marijuana like alcohol, the arguments fail, when the alcoholic parents, and the marijuana addict parents, make decisions to raise their kids, through the mindsets, of their own addictions, by dragging their own kids, through their episodes of alcohol abuse, and marijuana abuse, thus in a sense, teaching their kids, this attitude, mirror my alcohol abuse, or marijuana abuse, and you can be an alcoholic, or a drug addict, just like them?

• I see no issue with this providing there are strict regulations like there are with alcohol.

The public also needs to be reminded that just because something is legal doesn't mean it's not going to be detrimental to your health, in the same way with alcohol and tobacco.

As for medical marijuana that is completely acceptable under strict medical supervision.

That is the issue of malpractice itself ZeusAres42 there is no issue to see THC was always like alcohol this has not changed. First Precedent set by classification of marijuana as narcotic in substance abuse is to establishes the threshold at which human death takes place. The whole truth is for the benefit of any kind of judicial oversite TKDB believes in the idea our writing in a sense becomes a manuscript. I am not debating danger of harm created by human action like a mother might undertake. The debate is created around the negligence of how harm is legislated without common defense to the general welfare for preservation of tranquility and overall human safety. Human safety being a outline in the American declaration of Independence 

The greatest harm in tobacco was the addition of chemical pollutants to a religious public practice changing the natural condition of a plant. Alcohols basic principle of legality is in global chemical Warfare. Alcohol was polluted with poison which blinded or killed people.

Medical marijuana is acceptable because it has been rated as a narcotic and this allows the state legislators to issue it under a medical license which does not create any immunity from malpractice of law.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Prove it?

"One person cannot wage a War they must influence, and use others as an pawn to create public casualties and go beyond simple family turmoil and conflict to create a need of harm to form a desire of surrender. A Drug War is a form of Civil War where a narcotic is the weapon used in this effort, if not in whole the in part, placing marijuana as a narcotic because of a likely-hood of abuse is a malpractice of law a the narcotic is the chemical weapon used to kill in a Drug War, drug in a battle which is rage as a combat battle against people, even those like the mother in society you speak of."

"A Drug War is a form of Civil War where a narcotic is the weapon used in this effort, if not in whole the in part, placing marijuana as a narcotic because of a likely-hood of abuse is a malpractice of law a the narcotic is the chemical weapon used to kill in a Drug War, drug in a battle which is rage as a combat battle against people, even those like the mother in society you speak of."

Who is your Drug War, or Civil War, where a narcotic is the weapon used in this effort, in regards to your word choices, being waged upon?

The illegal immigrant, or alien culture?

The Caucasian culture?

The African American culture?

The Hispanic culture?

What culture is being victimized, according to your philosophy?
  • @TKDB ;

Prove it?
    I am just addressing statements you made with an answer it doesn't matter to the malice of wrongfully criminalizing actions of pollution in relationship to simple substance ownership.
    What culture is being victimized, according to your philosophy? As a united state constitutional issue all culture's are victimized.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

No, you're not.

"I am just addressing statements you made with an answer it doesn't matter to the malice of wrongfully criminalizing actions of pollution in relationship to simple substance ownership."

"As a united state constitutional issue all culture's are victimized."

I have no clue, what your above statement means?

@John_C_87:

I live in the United States, and I'm not being victimized.

@John_C_87: Are you being victimized, if you are, prove it?

@Plaffelvohfen: Are you being victimized?

@piloteer: Are you being victimized?

@ZeusAres42: Are you being victimized?

Does anyone, feel like, they are being victimized, by via, the below? 

Who is your Drug War, or Civil War, where a narcotic is the weapon used in this effort, in regards to your word choices, being waged upon?

The Caucasian culture?

The Hispanic culture?

• Malice is not always intentional as a united state. What I am to prove is that a person is oblivious to a harm they may cause not that they see the harm yet must remain constant anyway by standing order.

John said: I am just addressing statements you made with an answer, that answer doesn't matter to the malice of wrongfully criminalizing actions made on pollution in relationship to simple substance ownership.

TKDB said: No, you're not.

• @TKDB ;
    As this relates to strictly to marijuana including hemp do you believe marijuana can be polluted by prescription narcotics?
  • TKDB

Okay, so besides I could have just said. As this question relates to marijuana and hemp as a united state, for no other reason than this is the United States of America. Do you see the basic principle that needs to take place there?

Do you believe marijuana and hemp can be polluted with prescription narcotics? Do you believe this type of accidental chemical spill more or less likely to be officially reported by people?

Well let’s say all national debt could be reduced greatly without having to redirect the number of impartial receipts issued to the public by the respected nation holding that debt. Meaning reduction has nothing to do with the paying tax for the consumption of marijuana at all.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

John, I'm waiting for you, and your likeminded brethren, to answer a simple question, based upon your whole truth ideology?

I live in the United States, and I'm not being victimized.

@John_C_87: Are you being victimized, if you are, prove it?

@Plaffelvohfen: Are you being victimized?

@piloteer: Are you being victimized?

@ZeusAres42: Are you being victimized?

Does anyone, feel like, they are being victimized, by the below? 

The Caucasian culture?

The Hispanic culture?

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Here's an idea, I could reach out to the "60 Minutes" TV show, and direct them to this website, and this very forum, and mention your profile name to them as well, and see if they would like to do a news story, on your whole truth philosophy position, and see if they agree, or disagree on your position? 

You tell me, yes, or no, on reaching out to them? 

They can take your stance, and educate the public at large with it? 
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

Here's an idea, I could reach out to the "60 Minutes" TV show, and direct them to this website, and this very forum, and mention your profile name to them as well, and see if they would like to do a news story, on your whole truth philosophy position, and see if they agree, or disagree on your position? 

You tell me, yes, or no, on reaching out to them? 

They can take your stance, and educate the public at large with it? 

60 minutes has already done a string of news piece on prescription narcotics; however, it is unsure if they grasp the basic principle a chemical saturation of narcotic in the public shares with industrial pollution as a united state when talking about prescription medications.

TKDB said: I live in the United States, and I'm not being victimized. Under the basic principle of living in one Governing States which hold legislation of law as part of United State you believe you have enough inteligence of a ongoing Drug War neccesary to say no-one else is victized ?

TDKB said @ john_C_87 Are you being victimized, if you are, prove it? What is more imporatant is the basic principle in United State consitution being blamed for the sugestion of any vitimization. 
  • @TKDB ;
    What is concerning is how you feel that a pollution of prescription narcotic in marijuana does not victimize you as well as every other person who subscribes to prescription medication as a consumer ?
    Did you like that subscribes to prescriptions? Hu! Hu! did ya?
    piloteer
  • piloteerpiloteer 368 Pts
    edited June 2019
    "@TKTB

What are you ranting about now?!?!?!
  • piloteerpiloteer 368 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @TKDB

To answer your question. Narcotics officers are waging a war against all those cultures. All except the Caucasian one!!!!! And yes, you should reach out to 60 minutes. I dare you to. We all know you won't get them to do a story about this, because there is no story. Weed is good, and society accepts it. And you can't do anything about it 
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

So in other words, they wouldn't treat your "whole truth philosophy," with the kind of babied care, that you treat it with right?

I've never seen a participant: Baby, coddle, and cater, to his own mindfully created philosophy like you do?

You're both, an internet mom, and dad, who jointly birthed a "whole truth philosophy," through the birth canal of the internet, via the womb of your own mind?

Millions of parents, or a parent, are raising their unborn babies, newborns, toddlers, kids, children, and families, through the very vanity of their marijuana drug addiction problems, and none of the pro marijuana industry crowd, has the courage, to put those very unborn babies, newborns, toddlers, kid's, children, and families, above their own drug addiction lifestyles?

Where they ALL, deserve to be.

Loved more, than the marijuana addicts, love their own drug addictions problems? 
  • @John_C_87

Oh my gosh. I loved how you said "Hu! Hu! did ya? :D
  • piloteer said:
    "@TKTB

What are you ranting about now?!?!?!
    Page 7 and 8 of this discussion seems like a dialogue out of a Eugene Ionesco play... Fascinating... ;)
    piloteer
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @piloteer

@Plaffelvohfen

@John_C_87

Prove it?

Reference material?

Eye witness statements? 

YouTube link?

Not just your opinion, from your own mouth? 

Back your words up?

"To answer your question. Narcotics officers are waging a war against all those cultures."

Prove it?

"All except the Caucasian one!!!!!"

So if a black police officer busted a black marijuana addict, is that black police officer, waging a war against his own culture? 

Prove it?

"And yes, you should reach out to 60 minutes. I dare you to."

And who is this "We," that you're referring to?

Maybe the African American culture?

The Caucasian culture?

The Caucasian culture, has had plenty of white marijuana addicts getting arrested, for their marijuana addiction, possession, and drug dealing, haven't they?

Are you going to defend the Caucasian marijuana addict, with your weed is good, and society accepts it, pro marijuana industry talk?

The Hispanic culture?

Are you going to defend the Hispanic marijuana addict, with your weed is good, and society accepts it, pro marijuana industry talk?

Are you going to defend the illegal immigrant addict,  or alien addict culture, with your weed is good, and society accepts it, pro marijuana industry talk, as well? 

"We all know you won't get them to do a story about this, because there is no story."

Weed is good, and society accepts it? 

Is that what the marijuana addicted, moms and dads, are telling themselves, while they get high in front of their kids?

Lie to their kids, because through the fog of marijuana addict high, they're lying to their kids, telling them your pro marijuana excuse, weed is good, and society accepts it? 

Is that what the marijuana addict mother, with the unborn baby, inside of her womb, tells their unborn child, while they're high, and pregnant at the same time? 

Marijuana isnt good, being that teenagers have committed suicide, because marijuana messed with their lives.

And their stories, are available on the "Parents Opposed to Pot" website.

You use the word "society?"

That's a small word, when it comes to the pro marijuana industry philosophy.

The United States as a whole, is smarter than the marijuana industry is, and it's smarter, than the marijuana addicts are.

Because the rest of the states, that haven't legalized marijuana, they know how to manage their taxation and revenue budgets, don't they? 

"Weed is good, and society accepts it."

"And you can't do anything about it."

The country as a whole, doesn't have to do anything about the marijuana addicts, marijuana addiction problems.

The marijuana addicts, get to live with their prideful addictions all by themselves.

And messing up their kids, and family lives, at the same time. 

piloteer
  • TKDB said: Reference material?

“The phrase 'chemical contamination' is used to indicate situations where chemicals are either present where they shouldn’t be, or are at higher concentrations than they would naturally have occurred. Chemical contaminants can be found as organic and inorganic molecules in mass produced products used day to day by almost everybody.”

No mention of Narcotic as the weapon here?

"although it is not licensed for sale in the U.S., has been the subject of increasing concern as illegal distribution and abuse of the drug have spread from southern U.S. states to other parts of this country. Abuse is particularly prevalent among high school and college youth. Used alone, flunitrazepam induces mild euphoria and sedation. It is often taken with other agents."

How Common Is Laced Marijuana?

“It’s hard to say how common laced marijuana is because users rarely admit they’ve encountered it unless they end up in the emergency room from it.”

"Traditional tobacco has been used by American Indian nations for centuries as a medicine with cultural and spiritual importance. Many Tribes maintain teachings and stories on the origin of tobacco.1 These teachings address tobacco in its purest form, today known as the tobacco plant Nicotiana rustica, and may include mixtures of other native plants.2"

https://www.foodsafety.com.au/resources/videos/chemical-contamination

https://www.niwa.co.nz/our-science/freshwater/tools/kaitiaki_tools/impacts/chemical-contaminates

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/roofy

https://www.planetnatural.com/herb-gardening-guru/history/
    https://emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/laced-marijuana-dangers/
    http://keepitsacred.itcmi.org/tobacco-and-tradition/traditional-tobacco-use/

• To bring use back to the room topic Marijuana is legal and is proven to be illegal in a court of law. This does not mean a governing law which creates this constitutional right is not without constitutional limitation as well, or cannot be proven to be perpetuating a situation of united state in malice.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

The below was addressed to you as well:

Not just your opinion, from your own mouth? 

Back your words up?

"To answer your question. Narcotics officers are waging a war against all those cultures."

Prove it?

"All except the Caucasian one!!!!!"

So if a black police officer busted a black marijuana addict, is that black police officer, waging a war against his own culture? 

Prove it? 

"And yes, you should reach out to 60 minutes. I dare you to."

And who is this "We," that you're referring to?

Maybe the African American culture?

The Caucasian culture? 

The Caucasian culture, has had plenty of white marijuana addicts getting arrested, for their marijuana addiction, possession, and drug dealing, haven't they?

Are you going to defend the Caucasian marijuana addict, with your weed is good, and society accepts it, pro marijuana industry talk?

The Hispanic culture?

Are you going to defend the Hispanic marijuana addict, with your weed is good, and society accepts it, pro marijuana industry talk?

Are you going to defend the illegal immigrant addict,  or alien addict culture, with your weed is good, and society accepts it, pro marijuana industry talk, as well? 

"We all know you won't get them to do a story about this, because there is no story."

Weed is good, and society accepts it? 

Is that what the marijuana addicted, moms and dads, are telling themselves, while they get high in front of their kids?

Lie to their kids, because through the fog of marijuana addict high, they're lying to their kids, telling them your pro marijuana excuse, weed is good, and society accepts it? 

Is that what the marijuana addict mother, with the unborn baby, inside of her womb, tells their unborn child, while they're high, and pregnant at the same time? 

Marijuana isnt good, being that teenagers have committed suicide, because marijuana messed with their lives.

The United States as a whole, is smarter than the marijuana industry is, and it's smarter, than the marijuana addicts are.

Because the rest of the states, that haven't legalized marijuana, they know how to manage their taxation and revenue budgets, don't they? 

The country as a whole, doesn't have to do anything about the marijuana addicts, marijuana addiction problems.

The marijuana addicts, get to live with their prideful addictions all by themselves.

piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Marijuana isn't legalized for the entire country.

It's been legalized where those states, are apparently poor, because of how their taxation and revenue coffers, have apparently, been mismanaged?

But the legalization of weed, is a tool of malpractice, being utilized by those marijuana addict parents, against their own unborn babies, toddlers, kids, children, and families.

Regardless of how you, or some, of the other pro marijuana industry individuals, want the rest of the United States, to view your biases, and one sided pro marijuana politics?

Based on your individual say so's?

@piloteer

@Plaffelvohfen

@ZeusAres42

@John_C_87

Recreational marijuana legalization, is a nationwide fraud. 
    piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2014/03/conflicting_statean/

"Conflicting state and federal marijuana laws create ethical complications for lawyers"

"The country’s changing views and laws on marijuana are forcing lawyers to confront various ethical problems regarding both their personal use of the drug and their professional role in advising clients on marijuana-related legal issues.

Colorado and Washington have legalized the recreational use of marijuana, and 20 states and the District of Columbia have legalized medical marijuana. More than half the states are contemplating decriminalization of marijuana or legalization of the drug for medical or recreational use. And almost all recent polls indicate that a majority of Americans now favor some form of marijuana legalization.

“This trend of legalizing some form of marijuana possession and use is going to increase,” said Tom Fitzpatrick, a partner at Talmadge/Fitzpatrick PLLC in Tukwila, Wash. “If you do not have some form of legal marijuana now, it’s quite likely that you will be dealing with that in the near future.”

"In last week’s American Bar Association webinar “Lawyer Ethics and the Business of Marijuana,”Fitzpatrick and other legal experts discussed the ethical issues that arise when lawyers advise clients about marijuana-related business and the relevant  ABA and state bar ethics opinions and rules.

Because marijuana remains illegal under federal law, the main problem for lawyers is rooted in the conflicting state and federal laws, which lawyers have sworn to uphold. ABA Model Rule of Professional Conduct 1.2(d) states that a lawyer “shall not counsel a client to engage, or assist a client, in conduct that the lawyer knows is criminal or fraudulent.”

So are lawyers ethically permitted to advise clients about marijuana-related business if it is legal in their state but illegal under federal law?

Earlier this month, the Colorado Supreme Court held a hearing on a proposed rule changes that would explicitly allow lawyers to both personally use marijuana and counsel clients on marijuana issues without fear of disciplinary action. A similar proposal from the King County Bar Association is under review by the Washington Supreme Court.

While awaiting the official rulings, the lawyer disciplinary offices in both states are not pursuing marijuana-related cases where lawyers are in compliance with state laws.

Jamie Sudler, chief deputy regulation counsel in Colorado’s Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel, said his office has taken the position that lawyers should be allowed to counsel clients on marijuana-related legal issues.

“All of this is said by me as a representative of this office with a major asterisk here: We are assuming the lawyer and the client are in compliance with Colorado law,” he stressed."

"These new state marijuana laws are sparking the creation of an entirely new industry, and Sudler said lawyers need to play a role in that process.

Fitzpatrick noted that this is a potentially billion-dollar industry, with the latest estimates showing Washington state taking in $51 million this budget cycle and $139 million in the next budget cycle. Last month, Colorado’s governor predicted about a billion dollars in pot sales in the next fiscal year, and in January alone, Colorado gained $2 million in revenue from taxes on marijuana sales.

Development on such a large scale can pull in a variety of legal areas, from government lawyers working on developing regulations to business lawyers dealing with the formation of new businesses to financial lawyers advising banks on their involvement.

“This is exactly the kind of situation where traditionally in American law we want lawyers to be present and to be advising their clients, as opposed to sitting on the sidelines with their hands tied,” said J. Scott Rhodes, managing attorney at Jennings Strouss and chair of the State Bar of Arizona’s Rules of Professional Conduct Committee.

After Arizona legalized medical marijuana in 2010, the committee issued an ethics opinion stating that lawyers may assist clients on marijuana-related issues, but with caveats. Lawyers must conclude that their clients’ activities do in fact comply with state law, and they must advise clients regarding the federal law implications of their activities. Also, if the law is overturned, either fully or in part, then the rule becomes invalid.

As far as lawyers’ personal use of marijuana, Sudler said the Colorado office’s stance is that it does not violate ABA Model Rule 8.4(b), which states that it is professional misconduct for a lawyer to “commit a criminal act that reflects adversely on the lawyer’s honesty, trustworthiness or fitness as a lawyer in other respects.”

Although that view acknowledges that marijuana use in itself does not reflect on a lawyer’s fitness, Sudler warned that use of the drug could lead to other rules violations.

“You can’t go to court stoned and represent somebody because that reflects on your competence,” Sudler explained. “Also, if your use of marijuana impedes your ability to represent somebody diligently, then we are concerned about that.”

He also warned against driving under the influence of pot, noting that it is much more difficult to predict how marijuana will affect a specific individual as opposed to alcohol. For more information on “drugged driving” and the legal issues involved in such cases"

The legalization of recreational marijuana, isn't a practiced fraud, via a marijuana addict, driving while high on weed?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, isn't, a practiced fraud, via a marijuana addict lady being pregnant, and using recreational marijuana during her pregnancy?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, isn't a probable fraud, when a state feels, the need to legalize recreational marijuana, by creating a taxation, and revenue coffer for it, because of probable taxation, and revenue, management issues?

How is it, that those other states, who haven't chosen, to rely on rhe marijuana taxation, and revenue, rhetoric talking points, seem to be doing well, in a burgeoning economy? 

Wait for it, here comes, some of those pro marijuana industry utilized excuses, to be used, to excuse the above? 

piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts

piloteer
  • @TKDB

Federal and state drug enforcement agents are targeting Hispanic and Black people even though it's been proven that marijuana use is not more prevalent in those communities. Half of all drug arrests in the US are because of marijuana. The US makes up less than 5% of the worlds population, but they have the largest incarcerated population by far. Your anti-marijuana/pro-racist point of view on marijuana cost American taxpayers money, only for the sake of incarcerating non-whites. Black and Hispanic people receive longer prison sentences than white people who've committed the same crimes. Black and Hispanic people are far less likely to receive a plea deal than white people who've committed the same crimes. The US also has privately owned prisons as well. The US is more a prison than a country, and the laws are purposely enforced to herd Black people and Hispanic people into prisons, all for the purpose of padding the pockets of the private prison owners. JUSTICE HAS NOT BEEN SERVED!!!!

@BLACKLIVESMATTER

https://www.innocenceproject.org/black-people-disproportionately-arrested-for-marijuana-possession-in-louisiana/

aclu-thewaronmarijuana-rel2.pdf

https://www.sentencingproject.org/news/race-justice-news-blacks-disproportionately-arrested-marijuana-alabama/Federal ;
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @piloteer

"JUSTICE HAS NOT BEEN SERVED!!!!"

Where's the Justice for the below @piloteer

Unborn babies lives matter, where's their justice at, BLM? 

Kids lives matter, where's their justice at, BLM?

Children lives matter, where's their justice at, BLM?

Parents lives matter, where's their justice at, BLM?

Families lives matter, where's their justice at, BLM? 

Why does some of the African Americans in the United States, seem to get to have a self created privilege, via their black lives matter ideology?

White males and female marijuana addicts have been jailed for their marijuana crimes, as well as some of the black males, and black females have.

If both Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, along with the illegal immigrants, and illegal aliens, why not protest for all of those jailed marijuana addicts, instead of just showing favoritism for the Black and Hispanic marijuana addicts? 

Isn't it hypocritical, to favor the Black, and Hispanic marijuana addicts, while throwing under the Bus, the White, and Illegal Immigrant, or Illegal Alien, marijuana addicts, who have been jailed, just the same for their marijuana addiction crimes, isn't it? 

Can you explain that bias hypocrisy?

If none of the Blacks, Hispanics, White's, or the Illegal Aliens, or Illegal Immigrants, in the U.S., hadn't broken the laws by illegally using marijuana, then none of the Blacks, Hispanics, White's, or the Illegal Immigrants, or Illegal Aliens, wouldn't have been busted, by any police officer, regardless of skin color of any of the above, wouldn't have been given any jail time, for marijuana use, and abuse, marijuana dealing, or for marijuana possession, now would they?

• @TKDB ;
    @piloteer ;

In united state it is the basic principle that marijuana, or drug sales do not require a sales tax license or city or state permit which make it popular and profitable choice of people under many of society’s conditions.

When talking of justice, it is the legal precedent held with liberty as the basic principle. Liberty and justice are held in a balance of separation by those two principles of constitution.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

You're speaking your whole truth rhetoric again John.

It has nothing to do with the forum.
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

You're speaking your whole truth rhetoric again John.

It has nothing to do with the forum.

So, an answer in whole truth to any question you ask is not relevant to the forum is what you are saying? nice...……..How's that working out?

Sounds like a problem with the questions and not a problem with the answer. Does it have something to do with a partial truth is like telling a lie legally? Accusing you of a crime in our debate would require a proof, you have simple said you do not know you are doing anything wrong, so I am testing that truth.    

TKDB is making a claim of cut legal precedent corners in basic principle to save lives of children, yet in whole truth exposes the children to greater dangers and takes no responsibility. This ensures the need of always removing the state of independence of everyone.

In basic principle the belief having police arrest some-one for possession of marijuana. Meaning that the quantity of marijuana a person must have like the tone which is needed to kill someone is legal, by its creators. While the level of pollution marijuana may create can be dealt with directly. As it is a much smaller portion of this substance which may influence people. Knowing that by proportion a pollution standard already is in place with alcohol and medical and non-medical chemicals.

You are doing a lot of explaining to hide the fact of saving money by refusing service to not just justice but entry into the united state of Constitution.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

John, you don't have an argument, you're hiding behind statements like the below? 

"You are doing a lot of explaining to hide the fact of saving money by refusing service to not just justice but entry into the united state of Constitution."

My argument, is pro unborn baby, pro toddler, pro kids, pro children, and pro family.

My argument is real world, and will save lives, because the state's that haven't pandered, to the marijuana addicts, by legalizing recreational marijuana, are the very States, that know how to manage their already existing taxation, and revenue coffers, and aren't placing profits above the very families, in their own states?

The real justice in this country, resides in  those states, that haven't comprised their family principles, for the marijuana sales profits.

The legalization of recreational marijuana, is an injustice, to the rest of the families, in those states, that have legalized recreational marijuana for the marijuana addicts, living in the state's? 

"JUSTICE HAS NOT BEEN SERVED!!!!"

Where's the Justice for the below @piloteer

Why does some of the African Americans in the United States, seem to get to have a self created privilege, via their black lives matter ideology?

White males and female marijuana addicts have been jailed for their marijuana crimes, as well as some of the black males, and black females have.

If both Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, along with the illegal immigrants, and illegal aliens, why not protest for all of those jailed marijuana addicts, instead of just showing favoritism for the Black and Hispanic marijuana addicts? 

Isn't it hypocritical, to favor the Black, and Hispanic marijuana addicts, while throwing under the Bus, the White, and Illegal Immigrant, or Illegal Alien, marijuana addicts, who have been jailed, just the same for their marijuana addiction crimes, isn't it? 

If none of the Blacks, Hispanics, White's, or the Illegal Aliens, or Illegal Immigrants, in the U.S., hadn't broken the laws by illegally using marijuana, then none of the Blacks, Hispanics, White's, or the Illegal Immigrants, or Illegal Aliens, wouldn't have been busted, by any police officer, regardless of skin color of any of the above, wouldn't have been given any jail time, for marijuana use, and abuse, marijuana dealing, or for marijuana possession, now would they? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB
    My argument, is pro unborn baby, pro toddler, pro kids, pro children, and pro family.
    "So is mine."
    The real justice in this country, resides in  those states, that haven't comprised their family principles, for the marijuana sales profits.
    This argument is true as a united state with marijuana as a illegal, or illegal substance. Also a person must demonstrate constitutional preservation to see liberty as justice, the united states here are whole truth, liberty, constitutional principle and justice.
     Where's their united state of liberty and justice at ? First at pregnancy, then at birth.   

By united state basic principle liberty and justice are located at a level of air quality.

• Why does some of the African Americans in the United States, seem to get to have a self created privilege, via their black lives matter ideology?

Because they had in basic principle been POW's that had been pardoned for service to the American United States Constitution. Pardon is not a diplomatic immunity from the preservation responsibility of united state constitution. It is stating as a whole truth all people of a color or race, in relationship to a foreign Civil War, should not be held at the exploitation of the Constitutional American of all color and race. Basic principle.
  • @TKDB ;

The basic principle in unregestard pattented drug sales is easier to be in.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

What book, or reference material, did you borrow your below point of view from?

I'd like to read that book, or the reference material for myself.

Or is the below statement from you, from your own mind? 

"Because they had in basic principle been POW's that had been pardoned for service to the American United States Constitution. Pardon is not a diplomatic immunity from the preservation responsibility of united state constitution. It is stating as a whole truth all people of a color or race, in relationship to a foreign Civil War, should not be held at the exploitation of the Constitutional American of all color and race."
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Again, what book, or reference material, did you borrow your below point of view from?

"The basic principle in unregestard pattented drug sales is easier to be in."
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Again, what book, or reference material, did you borrow your below point of view from?

"This argument is true as a united state with marijuana as a illegal, or illegal substance. Also a person must demonstrate constitutional preservation to see liberty as justice, the united states here are whole truth, liberty, constitutional principle and justice."

"Where's their united state of liberty and justice at ? First at pregnancy, then at birth." 

"By united state basic principle liberty and justice are located at a level of air quality."

You're non supported opinions, do not count. 
  • I'd like to read that book, or the reference material for myself.

Most school text both Private and Public at a high school level introduced that information. Slavery is in basic principle is an influence of War, a product of War as a united state made against an opposing society.

Many of the statistic you introduced yourself, of course with, or along with, supplementation of details of criminal tax issues which go along with many narcotics criminal accusations can be found. If you would like to stall for time, or just not want to answer at all truthfully is okay. The basic idea is you have read the martials as I have seen you cite those materials for other repurposes for other topics.

A,  excuse...……………………...Me! the answers are out of context.

Question one:  united state of liberty and justice at ? Answer one:  Rephrasing the question. "Where's their united state of liberty and justice at ? First at pregnancy, then at birth."

Question two: Missing in Action:

Answer Two: Present and accounted for,When any arrest are made outside this area justice is limited, this is brought on by the peoples lack of upholding preservation of constitutional legislation.

Lost missing Questions,  M.I.A. questions:

"By united state basic principle liberty and justice are located at a level of air quality."  You are asking for an opinion as an answer this does not mean you get one back as answer by law. We are adressing a fundimental basic mistake which is in the process of being corrected. No need to address the mistake as intentional.............?

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

@piloteer

@ZeusAres42

@piloteer

Show and educate the rest of the United States, that hasn't, apparently, sold out to the marijuana industry, or to the marijuana addict moms, and dad's, in the states where recreational marijuana has been legalized? 

That's it lawful for a marijuana addict, mom or dad to smoke marijuana, around their toddler's, kids, children, and families?

What section, or paragraph in those states laws, makes it legal, for a marijuana addict mom, or dad to smoke recreational marijuana around their families?

And what section, or paragraph in those states laws, makes it legal, for a lady to smoke marijuana, while she is carrying an unborn child, in her womb? 

Because I'm sure, that by now, some studies have been done, with pregnant ladies, who are, or were pregnant, and the mother, and the unborn babies, were both tested, to educate the public, on how a marijuana addicts, marijuana addiction, can affect, and unborn baby? 

Please, where are those medical notes, or websites at?

Please provide, some legitimate and real world links, to those studies, or surveys? 

I'm sure that someone knows a pro marijuana industry oriented MD, or Pediatrician, that might have those real world answers? 

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts

My argument is real world, and will save lives, because the state's that haven't pandered, to the marijuana addicts, by legalizing recreational marijuana, are the very States, that know how to manage their already existing taxation, and revenue coffers, and aren't placing profits above the very families, in their own states?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, is an injustice, to the rest of the families, in those states, that have legalized recreational marijuana for the marijuana addicts, living in the state's? 

https://www.westword.com/marijuana/laws

(An excerpt from the Colorado Marijuana Law: )

The questions that I posed to

@John_C_87

@ZeusAres42

@piloteer

@Plaffelvohfen

(That's it lawful for a marijuana addict, mom or dad to smoke marijuana, around their toddler's, kids, children, and families?

What section, or paragraph in those states laws, makes it legal, for a marijuana addict mom, or dad to smoke recreational marijuana around their families?

And what section, or paragraph in those states laws, makes it legal, for a lady to smoke marijuana, while she is carrying an unborn child, in her womb?)

Now, can any of the four of you, show from the below excerpt, from the Colorado Marijuana Law itself, where it explicitly states, where a marijuana addict mom or dad, can lawfully smoke recreational marijuana around their babies, toddlers, kids, children, or families?

The Colorado Marijuana Law, seems to lack and informing to the above question, doesn't it? 

Can any of the four of you show from the below excerpt, from the Colorado Law itself, where it explicitly States, where a marijuana addict lady, can lawfully smoke recreational marijuana, while pregnant, with an unborn baby in her womb? 

Section 3
    "Where can I smoke pot in Colorado?"

"Marijuana may not be consumed openly or publicly in Colorado. Under the law, that includes transportation facilities (train and bus stations, for example); schools; music, sports or amusement venues; parks and playgrounds (including Denver mountain parks, such as Red Rocks Amphitheatre); and rooftop cafes. You cannot smoke marijuana — or anything else, for that matter — indoors in any public areas, including restaurants, theaters or office buildings. It is also prohibited to consume marijuana on the 16th Street Mall (and on city blocks for one block in any direction of the mall). But there are several locally licensed consumption venues in Colorado Springs and Denver, and Colorado residents can smoke in the comfort of their own homes — assuming they own their home or their lease does not have any smoking restrictions. "

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

@ZeusAres42

@piloteer

@Plaffelvohfen

Would any of you care to comment on,  Section 3 of the Colorado Marijuana Law?

Because it would appear, that this law, isn't being supportive, to some of your individually stated, pro marijuana talking points, are they?
  • @TKDB ;

There are no laws making it mandatory to smoke or eat marijuana when independently owned, there is no justification to assume it is always illegal as substance in basic principle. Legal precedent is legislating the so called Hight that is an effect of abused. Abuse can be proven to occur in more than one state of harm to the  people, THC is the substance of abuse, justification for the removal from narcotic is that marijuana can be abused by that addition of chemical narcotic as a means of chemical warfare. The united state of harm and danger is with everyone this most importantly includes children who re left unprotected by improper regulation. The issue would benefit more form pollution regulation of air quality as a United State federal standard.

English Language Learners Definition of suffocate

: to die because you are unable to breathe

: to kill (someone) by making breathing impossible

: to be uncomfortable because there is not enough fresh air

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suffocate

1. used as a noun

An excuse is a reason that you give in order to explain why something has been done, has not been done, or will not be done.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/excuse

Malicious, Malevolent, and Malice

Malicious and malevolent are close in meaning, since both refer to ill will that desires to see someone else suffer. But while malevolent suggests deep and lasting dislike, malicious usually means petty and spiteful. Malicious gossipers are often simply envious of a neighbor's good fortune. Vandals may take malicious pleasure in destroying and defacing property but usually don't truly hate the owners. Malice is an important legal concept, which has to be proved in order to convict someone of certain crimes such as first-degree murder.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/malice 

English Language Learners Definition of substance

: a material of a particular kind

: a drug that is considered harmful and whose use is controlled by law or made illegal

: the quality of being meaningful, useful, or important

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/substance

Pollution is now a common place term, that our ears are attuned to. We hear about the various forms of pollution and read about it through the mass media. Air pollution is one such form that refers to the contamination of the air. Irrespective of indoor or outside. A physical, biologic al or chemical alteration to the air in the atmosphere can be termed as pollution.

https://www.conserve-energy-future.com/causes-effects-solutions-of-air-pollution.php

: to respond to something with an emotion that is too strong or an action that is unnecessary : to react to something too strongly

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/overreact

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Is your individual rhetoric, being supported, explicitly by the Colorado Marijuana Law?

It seems that the correct answer, is no.

Therefore, you can say what you want, via your individual rhetoric, but since it's not being supportive towards your opinion, its nothing but self created rhetoric.

And below is an excerpt from the California Marijuana Law:

https://www.sftravel.com/what-you-need-know-about-legal-marijuana-california

"You may be curious about marijuana (also called cannabis, pot, weed and a variety of colorful nicknames), now that it's become legal for recreational use here in the state of California. We want to be sure our visitors understand the new policies when they visit San Francisco. Please observe the following rules and regulations:

• You must be 21 or older to have, purchase or use recreational cannabis. This includes smoking, vaping and eating cannabis-infused products.
    • You may possess 28.5 grams of cannabis plant material (about an ounce) and 8 grams of concentrated cannabis.
    • It is illegal to give or sell retail cannabis to minors.
    • It is illegal to drive under the influence of cannabis.
    • It is illegal to consume, smoke, eat or vape cannabis in public. It is illegal to open a package containing cannabis or any cannabis products in public. This includes but is not limited to parks and sidewalks, business and residential areas.
    • It is also illegal to consume cannabis in other locations where smoking is illegal, including bars, restaurants, buildings open to the public, places of employment and areas within 15 feet of doors and ventilation openings. 
    • Even though it is legal under California law, you cannot consume or possess cannabis on federal lands such as national parks, even if the park is in California. Among the areas that are federal lands in the San Francisco Bay Area are the Presidio, Alcatraz Island, the Marin Headlands and Ocean Beach. "

• (You can consume cannabis on private property, but property owners and landlords may ban the use and possession of cannabis on their properties.)

• It is illegal to take your cannabis across state lines, even if you are traveling to another state where cannabis is legal.
    • Only state licensed establishments may sell retail cannabis products.

For more information about what's legal, responsible use, and access to helpful resources, click here.

Cannabis remains classified as a Schedule I drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act, and its purchase, possession, distribution, or use within California may be unlawful under federal law. While it is our intention to provide current information, this fact sheet is not for the purpose of providing legal advice and can become outdated. Contact your attorney if you have questions about cannabis, what is (or is not) legal under state or federal law or need legal advice. "

Notice the section in parentheses?

(You can consume cannabis on private property, but property owners, and landlords may ban the use and the possession of cannabis on their properties.)

IE: The law, doesn't legalize the below:

It's not lawful, for a marijuana addict, mom or dad to smoke marijuana, around their toddler's, kids, children, and families, is it? 

And it's not lawful, for a lady to smoke marijuana, while she is carrying an unborn child, in her womb, is it?

@John_C_87

Do you have a counter argument for the above points of view, based on how the law is written, verses how it's individually perceived, by some?

• Do you have a counter argument for the above points of view, based on how the law is written, verses how it's individually perceived, by some?
    \ ˈlī \
    lied; lying\ ˈlī-​iŋ \

Definition of lie (Entry 3 of 6)

intransitive verb

1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive She was lying when she said she didn't break the vase. He lied about his past experience.
    2 : to create a false or misleading impression Statistics sometimes lie. The mirror never lies.

English Language Learners Definition of suffocate

: to die because you are unable to breathe

: to kill (someone) by making breathing impossible

: to be uncomfortable because there is not enough fresh air

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suffocate

1. used as a noun

An excuse is a reason that you give in order to explain why something has been done, has not been done, or will not be done.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/excuse

Malicious, Malevolent, and Malice

Malicious and malevolent are close in meaning, since both refer to ill will that desires to see someone else suffer. But while malevolent suggests deep and lasting dislike, malicious usually means petty and spiteful. Malicious gossipers are often simply envious of a neighbor's good fortune. Vandals may take malicious pleasure in destroying and defacing property but usually don't truly hate the owners. Malice is an important legal concept, which has to be proved in order to convict someone of certain crimes such as first-degree murder.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/malice 

English Language Learners Definition of substance

: a material of a particular kind

: a drug that is considered harmful and whose use is controlled by law or made illegal

: the quality of being meaningful, useful, or important

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/substance

Pollution is now a common place term, that our ears are attuned to. We hear about the various forms of pollution and read about it through the mass media. Air pollution is one such form that refers to the contamination of the air. Irrespective of indoor or outside. A physical, biologic al or chemical alteration to the air in the atmosphere can be termed as pollution.

https://www.conserve-energy-future.com/causes-effects-solutions-of-air-pollution.php

: to respond to something with an emotion that is too strong or an action that is unnecessary : to react to something too strongly

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/overreact

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Again, your individual arguments, are not being supported by either, the Colorado Marijuana Law, or the California Marijuana Law's, therefore you don't have a supported argument.

These individual, below pro marijuana points of views, are not supported by those laws either? 

IE: Because the Colorado, and California Marijuana Laws, do not legalize the below, do they John? 

It's not lawful, for a marijuana addict, mom or dad to smoke marijuana, around their toddler's, kids, children, and families, is it? 

And it's not lawful, for a lady to smoke marijuana, while she is carrying an unborn child, in her womb, is it?

Have a good day.

• @TKDB ;

Again, your individual arguments, are not being supported by either, the Colorado Marijuana Law, or the California Marijuana Law's, therefore you don't have a supported argument. You misunderstand, I have a filed grievance with you in writing as a debate, not California, not Colorado on this forum. I understand they are not represented here in basic principle, or legal precedent. Only TKDB is here in representation, it is TKDB who is asking me to participate in a crime of perjury located in a state’s law, a state in which I may or may not reside. What I am doing is pointing out a united state the three independent  representations share as fact TKDB, California, and Colorado.